22nd

Park Mina

Today was our 1st practice. I kept making mistakes, As for lucas i didnt expect him to be good. He was patient with me throughout the practice even if i would step on his foot every once in a while. He kept encouraging me every time i disappoint myself.

"Hey mina!" Sunhye ran to me.

"Are you going home already?"

"Yeah why?"

"I want to treat you something since youve helped me out." She cheered.

"You dont have to."

"But i want too. Let me buy you something even just a drink. Please? I really wanna pay you back with something."

"Okay then. But we have to be quick since its getting late." She nodded.

Sunhye and i went to a cafe. She got me a ice cold lemonade as she got her self the same.

"Thanks again mina."

"Its no big deal, It was fun partnering up with lucas."

"Thats nice. Haechan really seemed awkward with me. Can i ask you a question mina?"

I nodded and she sighed.

"Is haechan dating someone? He seemed very happy lately."

"Im not sure but i think he isnt."

"Really? Can i tell you a secret then?" I nodded.

"Well you probably know that haechan and i had something but never went to a serious relationship. Actually i started to grew feelings for him ever since i broke it off. I know it was my fault thats why i never told him anything until now, But i want to give it a try since the masquerade ball is coming i actually know that some girls find haechan attractive. I was wondering if you can help me out?"

I just stared at her. I hate being the middleman and i dont want to mingle with other people's business specially if it wont do me any  good. But it was haechan, i would gladly help sunhye but what if haechan doesnt want that?

"Im sorry. Its so selfish of me. But it would be really wonderful if you could help me out."

"Okay, ill see what i can do." She got up and hugged me.

"Thanks mina."

Haechan is my friend and i would do anything to make him happy. But am i doing the right thing?

Sunhye bought me a box of cupcakes in return of helping her out. She is one kind sheep.

I got home went directly to bed. Dancing made me super tired.

...........................................

Lee Donghyuck (haechan)

I noticed that sunhye has been trying to approach me lately but now she even talked mina out in being my partner. I get it she doesnt know anyone but what about me? What about my opinion? Mina is just too kind sometimes.

I even saw sunhye talking to mina on her way home. Im not salty towards sunhye its just that ive moved on already and being her partner is gonna dig up the past again. Its not fun since i know people would talk about it again.

Park Mina you are dead meat. How could she do that to me. She was having the time of her life with lucas while i was suffering at sunhye's ice breaker conversation.

I felt my phone vibrated.

Mina: hey sorry for ditching u✌️

not forgiven.

Mina: i was in a tight jam, how could i say no?

you just say no.

Mina: thats not fair you werent in my position.

it wasnt fair for me too.
How did u think i felt being her partner for that stupid dance.

Mina: im sorry but i just wanted to help.

whatever u owe me big time mina.

Mina: sure its my treat tomorrow then.

u dont have to.
Just do me a favor.

Mina: what is it?

stop helping out sunhye.
Its pissing me off seriously.

Seeen.

Sometimes kindness can be really disappointing. Park mina you pabo.

__________________________________________

Park Mina

Today is friday. Which means will be staying
Late in school. I only have 30 minutes left to get changed. Sohyun insisted to stay with me until i finish practicing, jisung joined her as for chenle he wanted to stay but his mother didnt allow it. Mark went home already since he has a headache.

I finished changing and left most of my stuff in the locker. I only brought my water with me.

"We'll be watching over the bleachers." Sohyun pointed.

"Whats jaemin and renjun doing there?"

"I dont know. I never noticed them, maybe they're here for lucas... or you?" Sohyun slightly pushed me.

"Yeah right."

I told sohyun everything, I told her when we were having lunch the other time. She just laughed at my small attempts with renjun and how flustered i was. She said it was fine. I asked her what did she and renjun talk about but she said it was about chenle. He said that renjun was asking about how chenle was doing in class, i wondered why would he ask sohyun but she said he didnt want to ask me since he thinks i would side with chenle and wont tell him bad things chenle does.

"Could be jaemin though. What do you think?" We were watching them jaemin waved at us.

"Nah, were just friends."

"You two would look good together, dont you find jaemin attractive? he's the complete package for a boyfriend." Sohyun smiled.

"He does have everything. But i never felt that way with him."

"Eyy you'll never know maybe it wasnt renjun but jaemin all along."

"Why dont you go for it then. You seem to like him so much." I scoffed.

"Easy tiger. Im a loyal baby girl, even if mark doesnt like me." She suddenly looked defeated.

"Hey, there are lots of guys out there and if mark doesnt see how beautiful you are then its his lost." I pinched her cheeks.

"Im telling you the same thing. Its obvious renjun isnt interested."

"Im moving on, i actually hate his guts right now." I laughed.

"Hit me up when youve got a new man okay?"

"I will. I just have to find someone." I caught Haechan staring, i smiled but he rolled his eyes on me. So salty.
..........................................

Authors note:

Is the story going to slow? Im sorry but i do hope you stick around💕