14th

Park Mina

We all decided to have lunch together. Even jaemin joined us. We managed to sit altogether.

"Nana, i brought you coffee, i wanted you to have it earlier but you werent there. So yeah... i hope it still taste good." Jaemin handed me a cup of americano.

"Thanks." I drank it and it still taste good.

"Oh, you're a coffee drinker too?" Jeno asked.

"Yeah she is!" Jaemin smiled.

"No wonder, you look bitter sometimes." Haechan teased.

"Yah. How dare..." i was about to shout but he gave me an evil smile, oh my park mina you pabo you just gave him power over you.

"What were you going to say?" Haechan moved his face towards me.

"Ani. I was going to say you're really funny haechaniee." I pinched his cheeks hard.

"Yah yah yah that hurts." Haechan moved away from me.

"You guys seemed to be getting friendly with each other." Sohyun laughed.

"Yeah we are, he's one of my dearest friends now!" I slapped his arm

"Of course so much that we can keep secrets." Haechan pinched my cheeks in return.

"Stop playing around and eat." Mark told haechan.

"Mina, wanna come with us later?" Jisung asked me.

"Where?"

"Picnic!" Chenle screamed.

"Okay. Where?"

"Its a secret. But you'll join us right?"

"Of course, when did i ever say no to the both of you?" I messed their hair up.

"Arent you going to invite us too?" Jeno asked.

"Nope. Mina only." Jisung replied.

"Hey renjun over here!" Jaemin waved.

"Sorry im late, i was finishing homework." He sat down beside jeno.

I looked down, why does he Always come around when i looked like a depressed cow. Nope i should act natural, be yourself dont be too obvious we dont want another person finding out my secret.

I heard someone snickering. I looked up and it was haechan he was looking at me.

"Whats so funny?" Sohyun asked

"Nothing, i just remembered someone."

"So mina dont forget to wait for us after school." Jisung reminded me.

"What for? are you guys going somewhere without me?" Renjun asked.

"No, actually they only invited mina." Jaemin replied.

"Just her?" Renjun asked

"Yeah just her. Remind me to never invite jisung and chenle over." Jeno replied.

"What are you two going to do with mina anyways?" Sohyun asked.

"Torment." Chenle laughed making me laugh too i never get tired of his dolphin laugh.

"As if she isnt already tormented with you guys. Right mina?" Renjun laughed. It took me by surprise making me laugh shyly.

"Enough, blabbering we need to hurry lunch time is almost over." Jaemin cleaned his tray.

....

We seperated ways and went to our classroom. Haechan grabbed my bag so he can drag me in.