10th

Saturday.
Park mina

My phone vibrated it was a message from jaemin reminding me to get ready for later.

I dont even know what to wear, ive been rummaging my closet for an hour already and still have nothing to wear. So i decided to just a wear pair of jeans and white shirt. I just combed my wet hair and let it dry by itself waiting for jaemin's go signal. He doesnt know where i live and i dont plan on telling him since i have a hunch he would always come to my house if he knew.

Time went by. And i got a message from jaemin that he's already in the convenience store which is a block away from my house.

I got ready and wore my sneakers. I didnt put any much make up on, since i dont want to over do anything since i have no idea where were going. With that i left the house.

.................

Na Jaemin

I bought mina a drink since i know she will be walking from her house, i insisted to pick her up early. I still didn't tell her where were going just to tease her. I hope she doesnt over dress since were only going to the cinemas.

I looked outside and saw her figure. I knew it she wouldnt over do anything. She's too simple its cute.

She finally saw me, she flashed me a smile and walked in.

"Im sorry did i take too long?" She asked sitting next to me.

"Not really, youre a very quick girl." I handed her the drink i bought, it was sprite since i didnt know what to get her.

"Ooh, thanks just what i needed." She drank it quickly.

"So are you ready?"

"I was born ready."

"So was i, lets go nana?" She laughed at me i looked at her.

"Nothing, im not used hearing you call me nana."

We left and took a cab. I wanted her to be able to rest so i just called a cab, i got a text that everyone was getting ready already. Mina and i only have a few hours left. I wanted to spend time with her since she feels like a friend to me.

"So what are we gonna do in the mall?" She asked me.

"Not much really just walk around and eat i guess?"

"What about later? What are we going to do with haechan and the others?"

"They said were going to watch a movie and eat."

"Then lets not eat." She suggested I frowned at her.

"Its fine we wont eat too much dont worry. Besides its my treat so its my rules." I smirked at her.

"That sounds fair but you already paid for the cab and my drink, i think we should share?" She took her wallet from her small bag.

"No dont. Im a gentleman and as your new best friend this will be a gift to celebrate a nana friendship." She laughed at my ridiculousness.

"Thats very self proclaimed but i like it. But sohyun would get mad if i replaced her with you." She laughed.

"You wont, you always need a guy best friend and a girl best friend in this cruel world." She nodded.

..................................

Park Mina

We walked around the mall and we decided to grab an ice cream. Jaemin kept on insisting we get a proper meal but i objected since i dont want to lose my appetite for later.

As we talked and talked and saw a lot of things i got to know jaemin more. That he really has a soft side and how pure his heart is.

Anyone in the world would be lucky to have him. He shared his secrets with me and i told him a few of mine. But i didnt tell him i like someone. He's such a gentleman, he's not too funny but he can be quite savage at times but he's cheesy and corny jokes will absolutely make you laugh.

"They said theyre already here, i told them to come to us instead. Im too tired to walk."

"Thats a genius move nana." I gave him a thumbs up, he gave me one and put it together with mine..

"Aigooo. Why are you guys together again?" Sohyun barged in, i removed my thumb from jaemin.

"What were you guys doing?" Haechan asked.

"I was just talking with nana." Jaemin explained making jisung and chenle laugh, they look dumb founded.

"You mean you were talking to mina? And not yourself?" Jisung said

"Dont get too nervous jaemin hyung, youre getting all mixed up." Chenle added

"He calls me nana." I smiled since i know what they are trying to point out. Jaemin nodded.

"He calls you nana? Do you know thats his name too?" Mark said too me making me nod.

"He calls you nana for miNA? Am i right?" Haechan asked. I nodded again.

"Enough of that. Lets watch the movie?" Sohyun said pulling us all out of the ice cream parlour.

They all decided to watch a horror movie, im not a scaredy cat so it was fine with me. I was in between jisung and chenle, they said they missed me.

Mark haechan and jaemin was in the seat above us. Sohyun sat beside mark. It was no big deal for me since thats what makes her happy and it was fun to sit with jisung and chenle since they would scream from time to time and i would just laugh at them. Jisung and chenle took my arms as a shield whenever there was a scary scene. So cute.

I felt that someone was burning holes in my head. I looked behind us and saw haechan looking at me, i looked away and found mark looking away, and jaemin saw everything. He looked at sohyun and sohyun wasnt paying attention, she was watching the movie.

Jaemin gave me a suspicious look. Jaemin knows that sohyun likes mark. He said it was obvious. I just shrugged at him.

Weeeeeiiirrrd...

______________________________________
Author:

Are u ready for it?