25th

Park Mina

I was speechless. I looked down and my tears suddenly fell. I heard our friends approaching.

"Whats going on here?" Mark asked.

"Mina are you okay?" Sohyun asked.

"I thought i was doing the right thing, as a friend i wanted to help." I finally answered.

"You dont have to help anymore since youre no longer my friend." Haechan was walking away but renjun stopped him.

"Yah, whats your problem?" Renjun stood in front of haechan.

"Now i get it. Were you just returning the favor mina?" Haechan looked at renjun and back at me, he smirked and walked away from renjun.

Mark, sohyun and renjun wasnt saying a word they were all looking at me.

"Mina what happened?" Sohyun took my hands.

I removed her hands and wiped my tears.

"Im fine." I bowed.

"Mina come on tell me." Sohyun took me into a hug.

"Haechan is so immature how could he behave like that?" Renjun looked mad.

Mark was calming him down. Renjun's phone suddenly rang making all of us look at him.

"Hey jaemin, just in time you need to come in the school field... yeah its mina.. just come here okay." He hung up.

"Why did you tell him to come here?" I asked almost whispering.

"What do you mean?" Renjun looked confused.

"Cant you see? Or are you just playing dumb?" I clenched my fist.

"Im trying to help you out."

"Never mind, you probably dont have any clue." I walked away leaving all of them confused and speechless.

.........................................

Choi Sohyun

Mina left and i let her since she definitely needs to cool down. I never thought haechan would lash out like that, maybe he finally found out that mina was avoiding him because of sunhye.

"What did i do wrong?" Renjun asked.

"Maybe mina was just mad." Marked reassured renjun.

"You pabo. Cant you tell already?" I replied.

"Ill just go and look for haechan." Mark suddenly left.

"Tell what?" Renjun asked.

"Where's mina? Did something bad happened?" Jaemin finally came.

"She just left, she and haechan fought." Renjun answered.

Renjun is so freaking dense.

"Ill be going home now." I was walking away but i stopped.

"Arent you going to look for mina?" Renjun asked.

"Ill join you." Jaemin volunteered.

"Why do you even care renjun?" I asked.

"I dont really understand what are you guys trying to point out." Renjun said.

"Mina needs some time Alone. Dont bother her  and let her breathe. I know mina she wont do stupid things." I waved good bye and left. It wasnt my place to tell renjun what he's missing out.

__________________________________________

Park Mina

I went home and slept on the couch. Nobody asked or texted me and it was a good thing since i dont want to be bothered.

I felt sad and disappointed. I never thought haechan would get mad at me like that. How could he not appreciate my help? I wasnt trying to get even since he helped me out with renjun, i just really wanted him to be happy since he was my friend.

Renjun pissed me off because he was still clueless and it upsets me. I dont like him that much anymore but i dont like it how he confuses me by being there for me making me assume things and im sick of it.

Aigoo should i even go to that stupid ball? It'll be so awkward if i saw haechan there and renjun after getting mad at him. But if i dont go lucas wont have a partner in the waltz and that would make our year lose.

I went to the the kitchen and got myself an ice cream. Ive been eating ice cream lately since im always tired and stressed out.

I sat on the ground my back against the kitchen drawers. I stared at the empty house. Dad is always worried about me since im all alone, he always check up on me making sure i ate and i get home safe. Most of the time i would lie that i ate already, thats why lots of my friends say im thin.

Only sohyun knows about my family story. Jisung and chenle knows i live alone. I only have my father, aunt and my cousin jaehyun. My father is staying in america since he's working there, he would come home during holidays. Ever since my mom died, dad had to work his ass off because my mother left us with an enormous debt.

Jaehyun and his mom would visit me and sometimes during summer i stay with them in seoul. Jaehyun is in college so he's been very busy lately, His girlfriend is like a sister to me, she would always treat me food and listen to my stories but like jaehyun she's also busy.

Most of my friends even my dad and jaehyun would tell me to get a boyfriend so i wont be lonely anymore. You see most guys that falls in love with me are my friends, and thats why i never had a boyfriend.

I just dont want to lose them, but in the end i still lose them since they were rejected. I just dont like the idea of breaking up.

But i did have a little fling. He's in a higher year than us. Jaehyun knows him, probably most of my friends knows him since he's a little popular in our school. But our fling was kept between us. No one but jaehyun knew even sohyun doesnt know. We still greet each other whenever we see each other in school. I sometimes miss being with him and the times we spend together.

Argh I should probably stop depressing myself. I should just sleep on this.

__________________________________________
Authors note:
Ive been wanting to do a background story on mina but i dont know how. So i hope you got to know mina more.