MARK LEE

A gift to our bday boy Mark Lee and a gift to you guys💚🎉

Lee Mark

I was really bored so i went outside and let my feet take me anywhere, i wasnt surprised to see that i ended up in Mina's neighbourhood.

"Geez, what am i even doing here??" I looked around the empty streets, i was 2 houses away from mina's house. I stared at her house and walked just a bit closer. I wonder if she's with haechan now?

Her door suddenly opens.

"Oh shit." I tried to find a spot to hide on.

"Mark?"

Too late she saw me..

"Hi." I waved awkwardly, dumbass i need an excuse, she was holding bag of trash in her hand.

"What are you doing here?" She steps out and lifts the trash bin lid.

"Hehe. I actually came here because?? For a really lame reason? Yeah its nothing special." She scrunched her nose.

"Did you needed to see me?"

Hell yeah.

"Uh no-no."

"Oh, what brings you here in the neighbourhood then? Do you know anybody here?"

Pabo. Pabo . Pabo. I looked everywhere trying to think of an excuse.

"That! I was following that cat. Yeah, and i ended up here." She seemed surprised, so she walks closer to me and look out to where im pointing. "I actually forgot that you live in this area." Yeah right i forgot.

"You followed a cat?" She chuckles.

Oh no stop smiling.

"Yeah, i told you it was lame."

"No, its cute. You must be really bored to follow a cat."

"She was beautiful, I had to see her home." She just stared at me. Oh shit was i being obvious? Im so weird. I coughed. "I mean i wanted to see if she has an owner, maybe i could keep her." She nodded.

"Omo. Youre right! That cat is pretty." She stoops down and tried to reach the cat behind the boxes and carts. "Gotcha. Hey beautiful." She carries it like a baby.

I could watch this for a million times. She looks at me, Gosh Mark stop staring at her.

"Im sorry to tell you this, but you cant take her home. She has an owner." She pointed to the house in the other side of the street.

"Oh thats fine i guess, Im not surprised. Seems like Anything i like is already owned." Thankfully before she could say something someone interrupted.

"Ttalgi!" I looked behind me and there was a woman jogging towards us.

"Eonnie." Mina hands the cat to her. "He found her." Mina pointed at me.

"Thank you, i was looking for her. Is this your boyfriend?" She smiles at me. "Im Sowon."

"Uhm, im Mark and im not her boyfriend."

"My mistake, i thought that you were the guy who walks her home. Sorry i have poor eyesight."

"Yeah she does. She doesnt even see my value." A guy appears from behind her.

"This is Minho my boyfriend." She rolls her eyes.

"Nice to meet you..." he trails off and shakes my hand.

"Mark, im Mina's friend." I stared at him. "Im sorry but have we met before? I feel like ive seen you a lot before."

His eyes widen and he shakes his head.