47th

Lee Donghyuck (haechan)

Mina fell asleep, i texted sohyun not to come, ill just take care of mina.

Mina was now sleeping in my lap. I looked around carefully so she wont wake up. Her house is empty there's no sign of life here, it was just filled with furnitures and appliances.

There was a picture of her and her dad on the coffee table. She had her father's eyes.
I stared at her puffy face, Her lips was still pale from crying and She was still holding my hand. My heart wont stop beating fast i feel like i could die.

"You must've been so lonely all this time." I said to her in low voice. "Even if im not your friend, even if you no longer need me id still be here for you."

I wanted to just stay here, but it was already 7. I slowly removed mina's head and i took her blanket from her bedroom. I went to her kitchen and looked for something to cook. There isnt anything to cook, it was filled with fruits, ice cream, coke, yogurt, left over chicken and some chocolates i bet these are still from jaemin. 

This is making me upset. I sighed, i looked down and saw some kimchi. Kimchi fried rice it is. I saw some eggs so i decided to cook it too.

"Mina, lets eat." I woke her up.

She nodded and followed me to the dining table.

"Wow you cooked?"

"You should fill up your fridge with real food that you can eat." She smiled and ate.

"Slow down."

"Sorry im really hungry i havent had anything today."

"Mina." I rubbed my temple, this girl is stressing me out.

"Youre gonna die one day because of that how can you be so careless." I scolded.

"Are we going to fight again? I thought youre my friend today." She stopped eating.

"I am your friend thats why I'm mad."

"Dont be, ill go food shopping tomorrow after class." She smiled then continued eating.

"Ill go with you to make sure you buy real food." I continued eating.

"Eating at home with someone is nice. Thanks for everything haechan."

"You should ask sohyun to eat with you sometimes."

"She used to visit me but she got busy."

"When was the last time you had someone over?"

"I think it was last week?"

"Sohyun came here? Was she with jeno?"

"No, jungwoo."

"Jungwoo hyung comes here?" My voice went loud.

"Yeah, he used to come here."

"So its not just one time?" I put my spoon down.

"He used to come here often in the past. But ever since he started to you know.. he visited me again."

"Well ive been dying to know this, what was your relationship with jungwoo hyung?"

She just stared at me, it looks like she was contemplating if she should tell me.

"You actually dont need to tell me i was just curio-"

"We had a thing."

"Just a thing?"

"Yeah it was like your's with sunhye, the difference is were just friends now."

"Who was the one who broke it off?"

"Him."

"How come he never told us? You never told us."

"I asked him to keep it a secret since it wasnt a big deal and it was only for a short time."

"Why did he broke it off."

"He said he needed to focus."

"No wonder he knew you well."

"He does..Its getting late, your mom would be worried."

"Its fine i told her ill be coming home late. But i should get going we still have classes tomorrow." I stood up and took my bag from her sofa.

"Thanks for the dinner and helping me out."

"No problem."

"Oh and sohyun doesnt know about me and jungwoo, please keep it a secret, nobody knows about it."

"Why do i always end up keeping your secrets?"

"Because youre good at it. Take care haechan ill see you tomorrow." She waved good bye.

"Yeah ill leave once you close the door." She laughed and closed the door.

..............................

Park Mina

Im so worried sick about dad i dont think i could sleep, i didnt know what to do when i received a call from uncle, it was a good thing he was with uncle.

If it wasnt for haechan i would probably still be in the middle of the street now, it was embarrassing what i did to him. I shouldn't have begged him to stay with me, i bet he felt guilty.

It was already midnight i still couldn't sleep.

I texted sohyun if she was asleep already... she didn't text back she's probably sleeping already.

Haechan: you asleep yet?

why are you still awake?

Haechan: i always sleep late.

i cant sleep.

Haechan: you should just relax you have to sleep we still have classes tomorrow.

but i cant.

Haechan: your dad will be worried if you dont sleep, it wont help him get better if you're like that.

i know.

btw im sorry for causing you trouble, i didnt want to look pathetic but i guess i did. It was burdensome of me sorry.

Haechan: everybody cries dont own it.

im still sorry i stressed you out..

Haechan: you make it seem like i didn't want to help you.

its not that, im sure you were tired today but you still helped me out. Im sorry.

Haechan: stop saying sorry it makes me feel bad.

then ill just thank you.
Thanks for helping me out.

Haechan: thats better. Now go to sleep.

u too.

I suddenly felt sleepy, he was right i shouldnt worry too much.