33rd

Lee Donghyuck (haechan)

I was walking to the school gates when i heard someone calling my name.

"Haechaniee!"

"Sunhye. Youre early."

"Yeah, mom gave me a lift."

"Thats good." I replied.

"Isnt that mina?" Sunhye pointed.

"Yeah it is." I continued walking.

"Lets go and say hello." Sunhye walked passed me.

"No sunhye shes busy." I stopped her.

"Dont be a coward haechan." She smirked and removed my hands.

I let sunhye talk with them, not minding them but i heard him talk to me so i told him my name even if i didnt want to. Most of my friends are his friends too actually, but not me. We've met a few times so i dont know why he's pretending to be all friendly.

Mina left us behind, and i thought she said she'll be coming with us.

"So haechaniee, did mina and jungwoo had a past?" Sunhye asked. I just shrugged.

"Dont you know anything?" She kept asking.

"I dont, do you have to rub it in?" I replied in annoyed tone.

"Hey dont pour your jealous emotions over me." Sunhye laughed.

"Whatever sunhye."

We arrived at the classroom. Sunhye was called by her friends so i took the opportunity to talk to mina. She would answer my questions but she doesnt bother to look at me. I wanted to ask more about jungwoo but she seemed annoyed.

I was about to tell her that me and sunhye made up and talked it over and that were just friends but jaemin always know when to cut in. She ran through the door but stops.

"Oh yeah congratulations im happy for you both!" She left after shouting. She still thinks im with sunhye, how can someone be so dense?

.........................

We were having lunch at the cafeteria, sohyun and mina sat on a different table. I was with mark and chenle.

"So why are they not sitting with us?" Mark asked.

"I dont know." I replied.

"Then lets seat over there." Chenle pointed to them.

Jeno suddenly arrived with renjun and jaemin.

"What are you guys doing over there? Get over here." Jeno called us. We took the opportunity and sat with them.

"Where's jisung?" Mina asked.

"I dont know he left before us, i thought he was with you." Chenle answered.

"So is it official?" Renjun asked jeno and sohyun.

"Ani. She's giving me a hard time because of that weasel." Jeno answered.

"Yah stop calling dowoon a weasel, i told you im not in a rush." Sohyun smacked jeno's shoulders.

"Im just kidding." Jeno gave her his signature smiled Such a flirt.

"Mina." It was jisung.

"Yah where have you been?" Mina stopped talking when she realised who jisung's with.

"Hey guys mind if i sit with you?" Jungwoo asked.

They all nodded. He sat beside mina.

"They dont mind jungwoo but i do." Mina looked at him.