45th

Park Mina

I came to school early today, i wanted to catch the person in act. There's no way he can put it under my desk if he doesnt come early, i only leave during lunch time i bring my bag with me all the time.

I waited in the classroom early.

"You're early." Mark greeted.

"Speak for yourself." Mark never comes in early..

"Ive been coming to school early. You haven't notice coz you always come in late these days. Why is that?" I was shocked by his choice of words.

"Im just in the mood i guess." I smiled.

It couldnt be him.. or could it?

"By the way ill buy you your ice cream after class."

"That would be great."

"Hi nana." Jaemin suddenly came in.

"Hey, can i ask you a question." I looked at jaemin.

"Thats too early but sure."

"Have you been putting anything under my desk?" Jaemin narrowed his eyes at me, i took a look at mark but he was busy with his phone.

"Are you talking about the chocolates?"

"Never mind."

Sohyun and jeno came in.

"You all seem to be early." I greeted.

"Jeno came early to pick me up." Sohyun said as she sat beside me. Jeno went to jaemin's side.

"Sohyun, have you seen anyone coming to my desk recently?"

"I dont think so, why did you lose anything?"

"Nothing.. maybe im losing my mind."

Students were now arriving jaemin and jeno left. I checked my table but there isnt anything.

"Mina are you looking for something?" Sohyun kept watching me as i couldn't sit still.

"Hey man, i thought you were already here." I looked at who mark was talking to, it was haechan.

"I had to do some errands." Haechan looked at me. I stared at him "why are you looking at me like that mina?"

"Yah mina youre so weird today, are you okay?" Sohyun asked again.

"Nothing." Sohyun kept giving me weird looks. Haechan ignored the both of us.

.........................

Park Mina

Lunch time i sat beside jisung and chenle this time.

"Can i ask you both something?" They both nodded. I lowered my voice so the others wont hear.

"Have you been doing things behind my back?"

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked.

"I dont Know maybe someone asked you to do something for them behind my back."

"Not me. I dont want to get beaten by you again." Chenle raised his hands in surrender.

"I learned from chenle's beating." Jisung laughed.

"Then have you seen anyone coming to my desk or near my bag?"

"Noona did you lose something?" Jisung eyes widen.

"What are you guys talking about?" Mark asked.

"Tell them noona." Chenle whispered.

"Is this still about your desk?" Sohyun asked.