42nd

Kim Jungwoo

Mina was so busy with her friends, i didnt mind though i enjoyed watching her smile and laugh.

I did notice something, he likes her too. Mina might be oblivious to the fact that they like each other She doesn't even have  any idea how many people like her as a person.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Sorry." She whispered to me.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked.

"I got so busy with them."

"Its fine as long as youre happy." I smiled.

I hear someone clear their throat it was renjun.

They just laughed at him, jaemin was staring at the two of us.

We finished eating and we were saying our good bye's

"Get home safe you guys." Jeno and sohyun left.

"Sorry we cant take you home." Jisung and chenle hugged her.

"Yeah, jisung is staying with me for the night, mom wants him to come over." Chenle said.

"Its fine. I can take care of myself, be careful on your way home okay?" Mina waved good bye.

"Should i walk you home?" I asked mina.

She just gave me a look.

"No, ill take her home." Jaemin butted in.

"We've been through this before. None of you can walk me home." Mina crossed her arms.

"You can come with us mina." Sunhye offered, haechan didn't say anything.

"And be a 3rd wheel?" Renjun chuckled.

"I can take care of myself. Jaemin just go home with renjun and jungwoo you can go home by yourself right?"

"Then ill take you home. And nobody is going to argue about it." Mark walked up to mina.

Mina just sighed.

"Take care mina." I said as i hugged her she patted my shoulder in return. Jaemin also came to her making all of us laugh.

"Aigoo its like you guys are kids." Mina said.

We all parted ways.

.....................................

Park Mina

"Thanks for walking me home mark. You didnt have to."

"Its late, i cant let you go home by yourself."

I nodded and we continued walking.

"So jungwoo hyung and jaemin." He looked at me.

"What about them?"

"You must be stressed out."

I just laughed at him, mark and i arent really that close, we did try to break the awkwardness we had before and that was it.