18th

Park Mina

I told haechan everything that happened. He didnt smile at all. Even if i told the compliments renjun told me.

"So what do you think?" He was zoning out.

"Well i dont know what to say. First i want to say sorry i think its my fault?"

"What? No you were actually helping me out and I'm really thankful, if it wasn't for you i wouldn't get the chance to talk to him." I hugged him since he really looked sad.

"Ill come back later i guess." Jaemin walked out.

"Jaemin wait!" I yelled.

"Should i come after him?" Haechan stood up.

"No its fine, ill deal with it later. Lets just eat this all up?" I smiled.

"So what do you want to do with renjun?"

"I think he doesnt feel that way with me." I opened the ice cream and ate a spoonful.

"Then make him feel that way, Like what he said its not that hard to like you." Haechan took the ice cream and took a spoonful for himself.

"Nah. Im not like that, if its meant to be it will be."

"Youre right, maybe that one guy for you is just around here somewhere."

"Is he under the table?"

"No he isnt. He's in front of you." Haechan gestured to himself.

"Yah! Im gonna choke you with this." I threw his neck pillow at him.

"Im kidding. There are lots of guys out there don't get too down." Haechan pinched my cheeks.

"Aigoo, youre so caring any girl would be lucky to have you."

"You think so?" I nodded

"I know so, you just tell me when you need help about girls."

"You better keep your promise. Coz i got this girl and she's really hard to crack." He laughed.

"Really? Do i know her?"

"I guess so. But shes a bit busy this few weeks but i think i can go for her after a while." He scratched his nape.

"Im happy for you!" I hugged him again, he hugged me back.

"Thanks, and by the way you seem to be hugging me a lot now." He eyed me suspiciously.

"Really? You should be grateful not everyone gets a hug from the great mina." I laughed.

"Yeah right."

"Kidding aside. Thanks a lot haechan." I smiled genuinely.

"No problem. I would always be ready to help, just call my name and ill be there." He sang again.

"Is this a date?" Mark suddenly came in.

"Do you want some?" I handed him chips.

"No thanks. Are you okay now? Sohyun told me youre not feeling well." He sat down beside us.

"Yeah im okay now. Where's sohyun?"

"Oh she's with renjun." Mark replied.

"You mean shes with jeno, jisung and chenle right?" Haechan asked. Im kinda shocked that i couldn't speak.

"No just her and renjun. Renjun wanted to talk to her about something."

"Really? I didnt know they knew each other." I replied.