56th

Park Mina

A week has passed. Haechan still wouldn't  talk to me which really disappoints me. Sol still hasn't brought up the admirer thing. It makes me think he doesn't like me that much on the contrary im thankful about it, as i don't see him nothing more than a friend.

I was standing at the rooftop alone, i wanted to have a quiet time alone it felt like it was a long time since i have time for myself.

I heard the door swung open.

"Park Solomon." I gave him a smile.

"I want to talk to you."

"Sure." I patted the seat next to me.

"I need to tell you something." He looked down.

"Is there a problem sol?" I held his hand.

"I lied to you." I let go of his hand.

"What do you mean?"

"Im not your admirer." Anger started to run in my veins, i was about to walk out.

"Let go of me! They were all right, you were playing me for a fool."

He held my wrist tight.

"Im really sorry mina but Please let me explain mina. Just listen." There were tears in his eyes.

I shouldn't fall for his tricks but i did i sat down again.

"You better have a good reason." He nodded.

"Do you remember i told you about the time i met you and how you saved me?" I nodded.

"Why were they lies too?"

"No it was true, the moment i saw your face i felt a spark of hope in living. You must be wondering why?" I nodded. "I saw my sister in you, i remembered everything she told me. How she always cared for me and always reminded me to be good. You were kind just like her, you were forgiving and considerate just like how she was." He was sniffling.

"How old was she when it happened?"

"She was the same age as you, it felt like heaven helped me out and reminded me to continue living. I started to change myself to be better since i dont want to disappoint my sister. Mom started to notice so i told her everything about you, she was so happy she wanted to meet you."

"You really had a good reason huh?" He chuckled.

"I knew that you wouldnt believe me when i asked you the first time, specially with my reputation i had no choice but to lie to you."

"How did you know about the letters?"

"I overheard you talking about it, it was the only option i could think of that time, i really didnt like you in a romantic way so it was a little awkward for me. Im sorry."

"Its fine, i was really stressed out i couldnt think of a way to reject you specially when i knew about your family and how i helped you."

"Thats good, i was afraid you would have feelings for me."

"Why didnt you just tell me the truth from the beginning?"

"Would you believe me?" I nodded but he raised his eyebrows. "Come on mina you know you would never believe me even if i told you, your friends would flip about it."

"They really care about me, they always worry about me thats why they were a little mean to you."

"I understand, if i were in their place i would beat the hell if someone like me comes to your life." He chuckled.