29th

Park Mina

We were waiting for our turn. We changed masks since we have a different masks for the performance.

"Dont get nervous just relax and have fun." Lucas said holding my hand.

Finally we were called up. We made or way in the center floor. We bowed and curtsy and the music started. I tried to think positive because after all that practice and hard work this is the day and i would receive a passing grade in return which is awesome.

Lucas and i were smiling happily i could say im having fun.

"I think im gonna miss having fun with you." Lucas said while spinning me around.

"We could still have fun." I replied.

"Youre not too bad mina. Now dont forget to swing." He instructed.

Lucas and i were just chilling and talking while dancing we memorised the steps so much that we dont have to listen to the song.

"See you in a sec." lucas then passed me to dowoon.

"Hey dowoon." I talked to him he smiled.

"So sohyun went with jeno huh?" He asked i nodded.

"Well tell her she looked very pretty tonight like you."

"Thanks." Then he passed me to sanha.

"well if it isnt mina. Save a dance for me will ya?" Sanha smiled.

"I will. So who are you with?"

"Tzuyu." He answered.

"Ooh nice you look good together youre both tall."

"Thanks. You look good with the two." I laughed as he passed me to haechan.

"Hey." I smiled.

"You look beautiful mina." Haechan said as he stared at me. I suddenly felt my heart beating fast. I was speechless this is wrong he's with sunhye mina stop it.

"You were all talk when you were with them you seem to be unfair again." Haechan said.

"Sorry. You look good too haechan." I replied.

"Talk to you later okay?" He spun me back to sanha.

We were finally finished. Im glad this is over.  I said good bye to lucas. We went back to our table.

We all sat down and took off our masks.

"You guys were great!" Sohyun cheered.

"Thanks." We replied.

The performances of waltz were done. It was time for us to eat.

We were all eating and enjoying the night as the music echoed in the whole floor.

"Mina dont forget were your first dance okay?" Jisung said.

"And last." Chenle added.

"How could both of you be her first when there's two of you." Renjun asked.

"We will share the 1st dance." Chenle laughed.

"Thats absurd." Renjun replied.

"And your her last dance to? Arent you being possessive with mina?" Mark laughed.

"Mina agreed so its fine." Jisung defended.

"Enough about me. By the way sohyun, dowoon told me you look really pretty tonight."

"He said that?"

"Yeah he did, he looks a little bit upset you went with jeno."

"He should be. Youre not allowed to dance with anyone." Jeno snaked his arms around sohyun.