46th

Park Mina

I never got any letter yesterday did he stop because he thought i threw them away?

I reached my locker and took my books.

A note fell out. A smile made its way to my lips. He probably couldnt come near me yesterday since i finally knew about the letters.

Finally took you long enough. Be careful now. I turned the note around. I might steal your heart. ~admirer.

That was so lame i couldn't help but laugh. What if i didn't turn the note around i would've thought he was a creepy stalker.

"Thats new i never saw you smile this big in mornings." Jungwoo was holding his bag.

"Yeah now its gone coz i saw you."

"So mean. Keep that pretty smile okay." He left.

I walked in the classroom i was shocked to see haechan. He was standing by the window the sun was reflecting in his skin. He felt my presence and he smiled at me. I was shocked to see him smiling at me..

"Whats that?" He pointed at the paper i was holding.

"Oh, its from the letter guy." I chuckled as i remember what it says.

"You mean your admirer? Can i see it?" I handed it to him. He smiled. Wow it felt like years when i last saw haechan smile at something because of me.

"He probably couldnt come near me yesterday, i found it in my locker."

"He sounds cheesy."

"Yeah i find it funny."

"Its just a cheesy one line didnt jaemin and jungwoo told you one?"

"They did, i just found it awkward sometimes."

"He must be so happy right now he got you laughing." Haechan sat down on his seat.

"Haechan..." he turned his head to me.

"Hey mina." Chenle came in. I smiled at him.

I stopped since chenle came haechan rested his head on his table.

............................

Park Mina

I didnt join them for lunch, i had no appetite i wonder why. I sat on the field by the tree.

I made sure to set an alarm in case i fell asleep. I put my headphones on. I went to dreamland.

"What are you doing here mina?"
Haechan pushed my hair away from my face.
"Why are you always sad?" He caressed my face with his warm hands. "Youre never alone mina." I felt his lips kiss my forehead.
"Sleep well."

"Park Mina! Wake up." I woke up to sohyuns voice.

I couldnt open my eyes since it was so bright.

"Yah, i waited for you. You told me to go first i thought you were just going to do something or talk to jungwoo. If i hadnt saw jungwoo in the hallway i wouldn't know."

"Calm down sohyun, i was tired so i decided to just sleep."

"Dont do that. You should tell me next time i was worried."

"Sorry."

We went inside, i suddenly remembered my dream it felt so real. I guess I've been thinking about haechan so much i dreamt of him.

"Sohyun, how did you find me?"

"Sleepy head i told you i saw jungwoo and asked him your whereabouts."