50th

Park Mina

Haechan didnt even bother to talk to me after that. What was his problems anyway? It was so unlikely for me get poison and besides why would solomon do that when none of it was my fault?

I was really annoyed after that.

"Hey."

"Oh park solomon."

"Why are you so formal. Just call me sol." I just nodded. "So are you going home?"

"Yeah i am."

"Should i join you? Its not good for a girl to walk alone."he smiled.

"She's not alone." Haechan came from behind us.

"Oh. Then ill see you around mina." He waved good bye.

"Do you trust him that much, you were gonna let him walk you home?" Haechan's tone was angry.

"I wasnt planning to."

"Then what will you do if i didnt come?"

"I was gonna decline his offer."

"Guys like him dont take no for an answer." He was pointing behind him like sol was still there.

"He's not you."

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"Did you want to walk me home so you can fight with me again? Coz if thats the case i can walk on my own." People who were passing by were looking at us since we were both shouting.

"Why am i the bad guy all of a sudden? Was it wrong for me to worry about you?"

"I know that youre worried but why do you have to be so mad at me?" I was still yelling.

"Its because you wont listen to me!"

Just like that i walked away from him. He cant boss me around, its not like I'm dumb. Why does he always pick a fight with me?

___________________________________________

I didnt bother to go to school early since i was still annoyed at haechan.

"You two haven't made up?" Sohyun nudged my shoulder.

"Where's your other half?"

"Aint that you?" Sohyun winked at me.

"No im not. Where are they? I didnt see them yesterday."

"Theyre in the their classroom doing something."
Haechan went out as soon as he saw us.

"Aigoo you two arent even a couple yet you bicker more than me and jeno."

"Its like he always manages to pick a fight with me."

"Hey mina." Mark came.

"So is he?" Sohyun made an angry face.

"Haechan? Yeah i noticed, did the two of them fought again after that?"

"Did you?" Sohyun turned to me and i nodded.

"That makes sense, he told me he was gonna approach you yesterday before you go home. Looks like he didnt just approach you huh?"

"Mina, i think you should apologize to him."

"Why me? You dont even know yet what we fought about."

"I think i do. And i really think you should be the 1st one to do it." Sohyun encouraged.

"He's just worried about you, he tends to be like that." I nodded.