52nd

Park Mina

Its Saturday morning i still feel full from last nights dinner at renjun's house. Renjun told me to make my day free since he's not sure if his grandma is planning something for the day.

I did my laundry today and cleaned the house since i dont have anything to do. I tied my hair up and rested for a bit since ive been cleaning the whole morning.

I heard my phone rang there was message.

Haechan: are you home?

yeah. Why?

Haechan: im coming over im bored.

you cant im busy.

Haechan: be there in 5 minutes.

yah!

Seen.

I wiped my sweat and made my way to my bedroom to change but i already heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and came back to the living room.

"Not even a hello?" He sat down on the sofa

"I told you not to come, im busy cleaning."

"I can see that." He eyed me and smiled.

"Yah, dont laugh i havent taken a bath yet."

"I know right." He was covering his nose when i sat beside him.

"Stop it." I slapped his arm and moved to the couch.

"I was just kidding. Here i brought food."

I opened the plastic bag and there was a box of chicken and coke. I took a piece but haechan grabbed it.

"Sit here drama queen or you wont have any." I pouted.

"I dont want to, i stink from sweat." I grabbed the coke but he took it too.

"Dont drink coke without having anything. Did you even have breakfast yet?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Fine." I sat beside him took another chicken.

He shoved the chicken that he took from me in my mouth. "Yah, whats wrong with you?" He shrugged and took one for himself.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"Well everybody at home is busy so i came here to eat with you since im bored."

"I hope you get bored everytime so i can have a free meal." I laughed.

"I heard from sohyun that you went somewhere after school last night. Where did you go?" He suddenly became serious.

I took a gulp on my coke to avoid his question but he was looking at me with piercing eyes.

"Dont tell me you went to that jerk's house?" He raised his voice.

"No i didnt." I continued eating.

He was still looking at me, i dont know if i should tell him since i want this to be a secret but i dont want haechan to get mad at me if he finds out. He stopped my hand from eating.

"Talk." He said with a serious tone.

"I went to renjun's house."

With that he let go of my hand.

"Oh, i see." He looked away and started to eat.

It was awkward. He didnt speak after that.

"Was jaemin there?" He asked.

"No it was only me and his family."

"Did you tell jaemin about it?"

"Renjun told me he'll talk about it with jaemin." he nodded.

"Did you enjoy it? His family is really nice."

"Yeah it was fun winwin was there too." He nodde and we continued eating.

"Let me clean this up." I stood up.

I came back and sat down again.

"Mina lets go out today?" He turned to me.

I was about to speak but my phone rang it was renjun. Renjun called to say that his grandma wants me to come over to the restaurant.

"Who was that?"

"Renjun. Im sorry i cant go out with you today, renjun's family wants me to come with them to the restaurant."

"Okay ill get going then, you probably need to get ready." He took his jacket and stood up went to the door by himself.

"Im sorry,ill make it up to you."

"You dont have to." He turned away and left.

I felt guilty but i couldnt say no to renjun's grandma. I have to make sure to make it up with haechan. He came here for nothing.

..............

Ive had dinner with renjun's family again, there wasn't much talking done since we were in a restaurant. It was only renjun's family and me which made me a little uncomfortable since winwin wasn't there.

I wasnt in a mood to be all bright today because i got tired from doing chores which i regret because renjun's family noticed it. After the dinner i went home right away since my arms were a little sore.

Haechan kept popping in my head from time to time it really made me guilty.

I decided to call him after i changed into my pjamas.

Haechan: its late why are you calling?

Me: im sorry.

Haechan: its okay i wasnt asleep yet.

Me: im sorry i couldnt go out with you.

Haechan: i told you its fine.

Me: lets go out tomorrow?

Haechan: i dont think so.

Me: why? Do you have plans already?

Haechan: ani. I want you to take a rest.

Me: im fine i just need some sleep and ill be energized tomorrow.

Haechan: you still need to rest you've done a lot today, take a rest for the rest of the day tomorrow.

Me: okay then if you insist.

Haechan: sleep already.

Me: dont you wanna talk to me?

Haechan: i dont want too its late go to bed.

Me: hmp. So mean.

I hung up. He's so mean to me. I had nothing else to do so i went to sleep.

__________________________________________

Park Mina

Renjun called he said he needs to pick me up because we are going to the airport. It was just like he said i only needed to pretend for 3 days.

Its 9 am and we arrived at the airport with renjun's family.

"Im grateful you came all the way here just to send me off." His grandma gave me a tight hug which i gladly accepted.

"Get well soon and have a safe flight." I smiled.

"I hope to see you again. It was very lovely meeting you, even if you dont end up with our renjun please do visit." She gave me a wink. I nodded.

"Its time for our flight." His dad spoke.

They all said their good bye's. Renjun's family is really nice specially his grandma. I just realized something did she noticed our little act? I really am the worst.

Renjun took me back home. I just hope his grandma would recover well and wont look for me, it will be too embarrassing.