28th

Choi Sohyun

"Hey guys!" Chenle yelled.

We all look at them my eyes widen at mina.

"Mina! Oh my God! You look stunning like you promised im so proud!" I hugged her.

"Yah stop yelling." She hugged me back.

I looked at the boys and they were all in awe at mina's appearance making me laugh inside. Well except for jeno of course he only has his eyes for me. Jeno gave me a look as he saw the same thing.

"You guys look amazing." Mina complimented.

"You look beautiful mina." Sunhye smiled.

"We look good with mina dont we?" Chenle boasted.

"Yeah are you her body guard?" Jeno asked

"Yah their both my very handsome partners tonight." Mina put her arms around them.

"Well arent you going to sit down?" Renjun said.

"Jisungiee do you want your coat back?" Mina asked jisung.

"No its fine." Jisung stopped her from taking it off.

"Its warm here mina you dont have to put it on." I teased i wanted to see her dress completely since the coat was blocking it.

Mina took the coat off. Making the boys in awe again, aigoo mina is so fine i wonder what will happen later.

"Okay thats enough." Chenle signalled jisung to put it back on mina. Making all of us laugh.

"You guys are so protective with mina." Renjun said.

Mina just smiled. She seemed disappointed. Ms. Nam suddenly approached our table.

"Mr. Park Jisung where's your coat?"

"I lend mina my coat ms. Nam"

"You dont have to its only tonight she can wear something to show off her beauty." Ms. Nam replied making mina take off jisung's coat.

"Thats better. Ill be checking up on you guys, i dont want to see ms.mina with a coat again. Have fun!" Ms nam left.

Lucas suddenly came to our table.

"Hey guys!" Lucas greeted.

"You look good lucas."  I replied.

"I look better right?" Jeno asked

"Of course." I replied.

"Get a room already." Renjun teased.

"Guys id like all of you to meet my pretty little lady yuqi."

"Yah stop calling me little. Anneyeong im yuqi." She smiled her curly hair complimented her cute appearance.

"Oh this is mina my partner later in the waltz." Lucas introduced mina to her.

"Nice to meet you yuqi, i didnt know lucas can fool a beautiful girl like you." Mina teased.

"Of course this handsome face can fool anyone." Lucas joked.

"Youre actually proud that you fooled me?" Yuqi pinched his cheeks.

"You both look good together." Jaemin complimented.

"Yuqi, stay away from lucas while you can." Chenle joked. I guess he's close with them since he also hangs out with the chinese boys.

"Well will be leaving now. You guys all look amazing." Lucas gave us a thumbs up and left with yuqi.

"Why are you guys so quiet?" Mina asked.

"I guess theyre star strucked." I replied.

"With who, yuqi?" Mina asked. Mina is still oblivious.

"With the pretty girls around us i guess."

"Renjun hyung, why dont you have a partner?" Chenle asked.

"I dont want any issue since a lot of girls asked me." He replied mina just stared at him, she looked like she didnt care.

"What about you mark?" Mina asked.

"Me? I dont want to be in trouble, i just came here because of you guys." Mark replied.

"Whats your reason jaemin?" Sunhye asked.

Haechan stared at sunhye. He rolled his eyes. It feels like sunhye knows that jaemin likes mina.

"I actually wasnt supposed to go but since mina helped me out, i decided to come." Jaemin replied making all of us shocked.

"I just helped you pick your shoes." Mina laughed.

"You guys definitely look good together." Sunhye complimented.

Mina just laughed awkwardly.

"You look good together too." Jaemin pointed at haechan and sunhye.

"Theyre just friends." Mark butted in.

"His right were just friends right sunhye?" Haechan asked her with a cold tone.

"Yeah we are." Sunhye looked embarassed.

Im not being evil but i dont like her for haechan since she made everything a mess for mina. And jaemin i definitely ship her with jaemin but if mina doesnt like him then i have to support her.

"Good evening students and welcome to our schools masquerade ball." Everyone clapped.

"As you all know there will be a contest for the best mask and of course your most anticipated king and Queen of the night. We will begin the night with the waltz, so please enjoy the night and may the best partcipants win." The host left the stage.

Lucas came to our table.

"Mina, sunhye and haechan lets go, they said we will be the 2nd group to perform." Lucas said.

"Good luck guys." I cheered.

"Break a leg, but not literally." Chenle yelled. The three left Making all of us just stare at chenle's lame joke.

"I think this is gonna be a fun night." Jeno whispered to me.

"I think so too but What makes you say that?" I whispered since i didnt want them to hear us.

"Well first i have you with me, which makes is the best night. Second we have our friends with us and lastly i smell competition among the boys."

"I totally agree with you. Lets have a bet then." I smiled.

"Okay youre the worst bestfriend ever but yeah lets do it." Jeno laughed.

"I bet that jaemin will make sure he dances with mina." I said.

"Thats my bet too." Jeno laughed.

"Okay then ill use my second guess. Haechan will ask mina to dance first." I put my hand out.

"Okay the bet is on. The loser will be treating the winner a date. Which is a win win situation even if i lose since i will have a date with you." Jeno winked at me.

"That was smooth." I laughed at how sweet he is.

Now we'll just have to wait and see what will happened.