20th

Park Mina

Really renjun? Is he jealous or what? Stop being protective already. Haechan saw me rolling my eyes he eyed me to stop it, I did. Renjun and jaemin are being weird and its kind of annoying.

"Then that makes it better doesnt it mina?" Lucas puts his hand on his chin.

"Whatever lucas." I continued eating.

"You know the best relationships starts at friendship." Lucas smiled.

"Winwin hyung could you make lucas stop?" Chenle barged in.

"Aigoo you shouldnt stop people from falling in love right sohyun?" Winwin laughed

"Hey dont drag me into this." Sohyun slapped winwin's arm.

"You guys stop harassing mina." Jisung sat down beside me.

"Im really interested in mina now." Lucas pinched my cheeks.

"Oh come on lucas youre interested in every girl." Mark joined.

"Cant you just back me up on this? So mina should we be friends?" Lucas faced me.

"There's nothing wrong with that." I replied.

"Then lets date each other." Everyone stared at us after what lucas said. It was like they were all shocked and me it meant nothing to me since i know its only a joke.

"Its a no then. I dont date friends. Friends are just friends, if you wanna date then you cant be my friend." I smiled and tapped his cheeks.

"Oooh such a feisty woman. Then that means you wont date any of these weirdos since they are all your friends right?" Lucas smirked.

I looked at all of them and they looked away.

"Yeah i probably wont."

"Sorry guys, better luck next time." Lucas stood up followed by winwin and kun.

"It was fun eating with you guys." Winwin took his tray.

"Lets do it again." Kun bowed and took his tray too.

"No hard feelings guys, you know how i am i just love joking around." Lucas waved.

"You dont say." Jaemin whispered.

Lucas leaned and whispered to my ear.

"Dont get mad at me okay? I was just teasing everyone." He backed away and smiled. I nodded and returned the smile.

The three left our table.

"What did he tell you?" Jisung asked

"Nothing serious." I stood up.
"Ill go ahead."

"We'll join you." Sohyun said

Only jaemin,renjun and jeno stayed since they have a different class.

..........................................

Choi Sohyun

Our professor hasn't arrived yet. Usually we would be talking and messing around but everyone seemed quiet. Jisung and chenle would talk to mina here and there but not much.

"Mina, you seem upset is everything all right?" I asked.

"Yeah just tired." She buried her head in her arms.

I looked at haechan and mark behind us they were both lost in thought. What happened? Were they upset because of what happened during lunch break? What was so upsetting about it though?

I snapped my fingers at haechan and mark.

"What?" Haechan asked

"Were you saying something?" mark asked