2nd

Park Mina

I was making my way home. Our plan for ice cream didnt happen, sohyun was called up for something i dont know. I was scrolling through my phone searching for the right music, not looking where im walking i stopped for a bit to avoid accidents.

I felt a small tap on my shoulder.

"Park Mina?"

I turned around to see who it was.

"Oh. Its you, you gave me a fright." I smiled

"What are you doing here standing on the street?" He looked at me like a curious little cat.

"Nothing just trying to pick a song."

"Ahh, i know that feeling sometimes it takes
long before i can pick a song that im in the mood for."

"Yeah it really does." Then it felt awkward. We were just standing there not looking at each other. Then i heard him clear his throat.

"So are you going straight home? Should we go together?" He smiled.

I was hesitating coz i didnt want to feel awkward and i also wanted to be alone.

"Well if it makes you feel uncomfortable, i could just walk you until the bus stop?" I just kept on staring at him.

He widen his eyes and waited for my response which i didnt give, i honestly dont know if i should go with him. I dont want to be seen with him coz he's a very famous guy.

"If you dont answer ill walk with you till we reach your house." He put both of his arms in his chest and pouted. Which made me laugh.

"Okay lets just go together til we reach the bus stop." He laughed.

"Youre so hard to please, lets go?" He left me behind and walked forward. And i thought he said we should walk together? Pffft.

..............

We were at the bus stop, the walk wasnt that long and it was quiet.

I waved my hands at him, waiting for him to leave.

"Arent you leaving?"

"Are you that excited for me to leave?"

I laughed nervously "its not that, we said we can go together just till the bus stop."

"Ill wait for you to get on the bus first." He looked away and waited for the bus.

"You dont need to."

"But i want to." He looked at me again and looked away.

"Youre too kind." He just smiled at me.

"Here comes the bus. Take care park mina." He waived his hands at me.

I bowed and waived at him.

"Thanks..."

_______________________________________

Next day...

Lee Mark

"Im so bored." Haechan sighed for the nth time.

"Lets just grab some food." I replied and stood up.

We were on the cafeteria waiting for our turn. I was choosing if i should get a watermelon or banana. I eat too much watermelon that i think it just taste like rice to me.

"Dude Arent you tired of watermelons?"

"Not really." I grabbed the watermelon sorry banana maybe someday.