11th

Park Mina

The movie was finished we all went out the cinema.

"Ahhh, the movie was really scary." Jisung exclaimed.

"Good thing mina noona is here." Chenle hugged me.

"Yeah i didnt get to watch properly because of you guys."

"You guys are two grown men, yet youre so scared." Haechan said pointing at the two.

"Age has nothing to do with courage." Jaemin added.

"Where should we eat?" Sohyun asked.

After that question everyone went nuts. They were all fighting over which restaurant should we eat at. I just watch them with amusement.  Jaemin stopped talking and looked at me. He smiled and walked to my side.

"Nana." Jaemin called me.

"Yeah?"

"Where do you want to eat?" Jaemin asked.

"Anywhere is fine." I replied.

"Hmmm, i think it will take a lot longer before they can decide. Jisung is a hard one to beat and haechan."

"Dont forget sohyun, shes a little bit a picky eater." I laughed.

"Nana, should we ditch them?" Jaemin asked.

"Are you crazy?" I slapped his arm.

"Aigoo i was just kidding."

"No you werent, your face says it all."

"You caught me nana." We were laughing at each other, i noticed that it went quiet, we looked over the group and they were all staring at us.

"Dont mind us." Mark said.

"Love birds if you guys are done, can we eat now?" Jisung added.

"Yah. Who are you calling love birds?" I reached out jisung's ear and pulled it.

"Geez, you and sohyun are really friends."

"Course we are. Now shall we eat." Sohyun grabbed me away from the group.

"So, are you gonna tell me whats with you and jaemin? Or will i ask jaemin myself?" Sohyun looked at me serious.

"Chill dude. Were just friends. He's my boy best friend." Sohyun was still not buying it.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Positive. He was the one who gave himself that title." I gave her a sincere look.

"Okay, i believe you. But you better tell me first anything and everything got it?" I nodded. She hugged me.

"Lets go then?" I nodded again.

We entered a buffet restaurant. Jisung insisted that this is the best place to eat. I dont know how he managed to win over sohyun but im impressed.

Were all finished getting food, theres lots of plates filled with different kinds of food on our table. All we have to do now is sit and eat. I sat with jisung and chenle since they grabbed me against my will. Sohyun sat by mark's side along with jaemin. Haechan was at the edge of the table.

"Lets eat!" Haechan said happily.

We all digged in. I took the roast beef on my plate but it was too hard to cut. Suddenly haechan took my plate and sliced it for me.

"Thanks haechan." I smiled.

"You should try it with this sauce its really good." Haechan smiled.

"Here you go." Mark handed me the sauce.

"Mina, have some pasta i know this is your favorite." Sohyun gave me some pasta on my plate.

"So, how long have you two been friends?" Jaemin asked.

"Its been a year right?" Sohyun answered.

"Yeah." I answered back.

"Oh. Renjun? What are you doing here?"

My eyes widen at what jaemin said. I almost choke on my pasta.

"Nana, you okay?" Jaemin asked me.

"Nana?" Jeno asked.

"Yah jeno what took you so long? You didnt get to watch the movie." Haechan said.

"Sorry, renjun and i were busy with some errands." Jeno smiled.

"Thats fine i guess. You two should sit down." Mark gestured, Renjun and jeno sat down.

"Oh park mina?" Renjun sounded shocked.

They all looked at me and renjun.

"Anneyeong." I bowed my head.

"You two know each other?" Jaemin asked.

"Yeah they do." Jeno laughed earning him a hit from from renjun making him stop laughing.

"Daebak mina is so famous." Chenle added.

"I didnt know you'd be here." Renjun looked at me and smiled.

"I didnt know either." I mumbled.

"Cute. You have something on your cheek." He pointed.

"Nana." Jaemin handed me a tissue.

"Oh yeah why do you keep calling her nana?" Jeno asked jaemin.

"Its nothing." I waved my hands at them.

"Are you his girlfriend?" Renjun stared and smiled at me.

"No, im not."

"Nana, are you denying me right now?" Jaemin frowned

"Oh whats this i smell?" Jisung joined

"What are you talking about?" Im so confused right now.

"Yah na jaemin you never told me, im happy for you bro." Jeno high fived jaemin.

"I thought you guys are just friends?" Haechan asked.

"We are." Jaemin asked.

"Yah nana. What are you saying?" My voice went a little loud, just a little. Jaemin just laughed at me.

"Why dont you guys just tell us the truth?" Mark said calmly.

"I meant that she is my friend and she is a girl right? So that makes her my yeoja chingu" (girlfriend) jaemin explained.

"Whatever jaemin. Thanks for getting my hopes up." Sohyun continued eating.

Haechan was staring at me and i just looked away. I felt really embarassed. Why didnt jaemin tell me that renjun would be here? If i knew then i would have dressed up nicely. I just wanna go home. Cant we just end this now? Now i dont have the appetite to eat. I feel so stupid, ill get jaemin for this..

Renjun must think im in a relationship with jaemin or something..

__________________________________________
Author:

Yes it was renjun from chapter 2😂