51st

Park Mina

I picked up my books and tried to process what he just said.

"Im sorry i think i heard you wrong..."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He looked me straight in the eye.

"Thats one hell of a favour renjun. Maybe i should've done jaemin and jungwoo a favour too."

"No, no thats not what i meant. Im not trying to insult you or anything at all i swear, im just really in a tight situation right now so ill need your help."

"How will it help you?"

"My grandma is sick actually, since im her only grandson she wants to see me date someone before she goes to america for her surgery."

"I can help you with that but wouldn't it be bad if we lied that im your girlfriend specially if she's sick i don't wanna feel guilty because of it."

"Then lets pretend that were just dating, she really wants me to bring a girl home."

"Why me though?"

"You'll know why. But one of the reasons is that i trust you enough." He smiled.

"Does Jaemin know's about this?" His smile faded.

"Ill tell him later. So you'll do it right?"

"Sure, but i dont want your family to get mad at me if the truth comes out and i hope this stays between the two of us."

"Deal. Dont worry its only for 3 days. I already told them You'll join us for dinner tomorrow okay?"

"Already? What if i said no?"

"Knuckle head i was 98% sure you would agree to it. Wear something nice."

"Whats the remaining 2%?"

"It was the minimal chance that you'll be absent today and if someone disagreed."

"Someone?" He ruffled my hair.

"Thanks a lot mina, you're such an angel."

I walked back to class with my books, i was completely lost in thought. What if they don't like me? What if they found out about renjun and me? Would they kick him out? Maybe not to that extreme I'm sure they're nice people.

"Earth to mina?"

"Im sorry were you talking to me?" I turned my head to Sohyun.

"Nah, i just saw how you were completely out of it. Did you come from your locker? What did you and renjun talked about?"

"How did you know i came from my locker?"

"Duh? Your books. whats the noise in your head? Is it your admirer?"

"No." Right i forgot i got a note from him..

"No?! Then who is it?" Sohyun's voice echoed in the room.

"Ssshhh! Its nothing i was just thinking of what to wear I'm gonna visit someone tomorrow."

"Is it a relative? You should wear something appropriate and simple." She nodded at her own opinion.

"Okay i will."

"Park Mina!" Everyone looked at the door.

"Sol?" He smiled and asked me to come outside.

I was about to stand up but someone stopped me.

"Where are you going?" Haechan was holding my wrist.

"Outside, im sure it wont take long."

I removed his hand and made my way outside.

"Hey sol, why are you here?"