57th

Lee Donghyuck

"Hey man." Mark greeted.

"Sup."

"You dont belong here."

"I think im more qualified to be here more than you do."

"Come on, you know sleeping in the library isnt allowed." He laughed.

"Compared to you mark i actually study." I scoffed.

"Okay Smart pants lets talk outside."

"Lets talk here."

"No, that lady is coming already lets move."

I looked behind me and the librarian is shooting us daggers. Mark and i went to the school field.

"Whats this about?"

"You gotta get your head straight man, whats up with you these days?"

"What do you mean?" He rolled his eyes.

"One moment you care for her, the next moment you don't. You haven't been talking to her, you actually owe her a lot of apology by now."

"Whats it to you?"

"You two are my friends, and i know that you cant stand ignoring each other. Somebody's gotta tell you that or you're losing her."

"She doesnt need someone like me."

"Just talk to her first. Believe me she needs you and you need her." Mark smiled.

"Bro." I looked at him.

"Bro?" Mark furrowed his eyebrows.

I was about to hug him but he pushed my face away.
__________________________________________

Park Mina

I was at home already, a lot has been happening to me. My boring life turned quite to be eventful ever since i made new friends.

I stared at the box full of letters, i felt bad for my admirer maybe he thought sol was my boyfriend. I badly want to know who he is. What if he's someone i know? I removed the last note i received because it was from sol. A chance huh? Thats one thing my admirer cant ask for, if he was brave enough he would've stopped sol or just confessed sooner.

Everybody is so hyped up about my love story but myself isnt even sure. "What if its from someone you like?" Mark's words suddenly popped into my mind. "Maybe you want to open your heart to somebody else?" Was sohyun right? "Were you expecting someone else?" Do i like somebody without even realizing it? "Its because you like someone else and that someone else likes you too." Jungwoo knew me better, was he right too?

If i wasnt sure for myself how will i know?

Maybe i should call someone for help... sohyun must be busy right now. Ill just call and ask haechan.

Haechan: mina?
Me: hey u busy?
Haechan: im actually going somewhere. Is there a problem?
Me: no. Where are you going btw?
Haechan: to meet someone.
Me: who? Mark?
Haechan: sunhye. But dont think too much.
Me: oh i see.
Haechan: i just said dont think too much.
Me: im not.
Haechan: why did you call? Are you okay?
Me: never been better. Its nothing ill tell you tomorrow.
Haechan: are you sure about that?
Me:if i wasnt what would you do?
Haechan: im serious mina.
Me: just kidding its nothing big.
Haechan: thats good, i need to go now sunhye's waiting.
Me: bye.

Pfftt.. pscht..tsss what was so important he had to meet sunhye this late? He even hung up on me. He's always mean to me.

________________________________________