54th

Huang Renjun

"Dude." I saw jaemin he was in the classroom just sitting.

"Hey." He greeted.

I sat down beside him.

"Look im sorry i didnt tell you."

He just looked at me.

"Why didnt you tell me? You know i still like her of all people you should be the one to be considerate about it."

"Its not true she isnt my girlfriend. You know i wouldnt betray you."

"So tell me what is it then?"

"I only asked her to pretend, you know that my grandma has always been bugging me to bring a girlfriend home, i never brought anyone. But she was getting sick and i wanted to make her happy before i regret anything. She was gonna undergo a surgery in america so i granted her wish."

"I see."

"I couldnt bring anyone. Mina was the perfect fit, anybody would be happy to meet a girl like mina plus i knew she wouldnt put any meaning to it and she would be kind enough to help me so i asked her." Jaemin wasnt saying anything.

"Im really sorry i didnt tell you, i didnt know how to and i got embarrassed i used mina."

"I forgive you." He sighed.

"Thanks, dont be mad at mina she made sure you knew about it before agreeing to do it."

"How can i get mad at her? I was just disappointed in the both of you. But now that i know the truth its all fine now."

"This is so cheesy i feel like a girl apologizing." Jaemin pushed me hard making me fall off.

"Now were even."

..........................................

Park Mina

I wasn't speaking, i was just staring at him. I couldn't believe that it was him.

"I know you're shocked that it was me. I finally told you because it seems like you would never pay attention to me if i didn't do anything."

"I- i dont know what to say."

"Why dont you try saying that you'll give me a chance?"

"Im really honored to finally meet you." I smiled.

"Are you sure? Maybe i wasnt the one youre expecting?"

"I wasnt expecting anyone." I smiled.

"So will you at least go out with me?"

I was hesitating but i guess i owe him one since he's been making me smile with his letters.

"Okay just tell me when."

"Tomorrow night, have dinner with me and my mom." He smiled widely.

"Okay then, im looking forward to it."

"Should i walk you home?"

"No need, ill see you tomorrow okay?" He nodded.

"Take care mina."

"Thanks. You too."

..........

When i got home i went to my bedroom and put the letters for today in a box.

I finally got to know who my admirer is, i just made an assumption that it was him i never thought it would actually be him.

I decided to call sohyun to tell her the news.