49th

Park Mina

I was at the last place i ever expected myself to be in. Detention.

I clearly remember everything that happened and i know that im in no fault here.

Flashback

I was near the school gates, i kept walking til my shoes kicked off something. I looked down on the ground.

"Excuse me but thats mine."
A guy from our school suddenly approached me.

"Oh im sorry i didnt see it, i kicked it by accident." I didnt want to be rude although i didnt want to touch it but i had to coz yeah i kicked it.

"I see. Do you want some?" He reached his hand out.

"I dont smoke."

"Mr. Park Solomon!" My eyes widen at the voice i looked around and saw our very own principal.

We both bowed at her.

"In my office now!"

Flashback ended

"Ms. Park Mina im so disappointed in you." Ms. Oh the principal shook her head in dismay.

"Im sorry, but i could explain myself."

"And you mr. Park solomon ive warned you many times that smoking is strictly prohibited here."

"I really shouldnt be here maam, i wasnt smoking with him. Its all just a misunderstanding." I told her what happened and she looked his way.

"Is that true?" He nodded his head.

"Im sorry it wont happen again." He bowed to the both of us.

"Well sorry isnt enough. Penalty is cleaning duties, see me after class."

"Yes maam." He took his bag.

"And you Ms. Mina make sure you dont get tangled up in situation like this."

"Yes maam."

We both exited the office. Great now im late and i cant go in until ms. Nam is finished, she hates late students.

"So its the first time ive seen you here. Im Park solomon by the way." He reached his handout and smiled.

"Park Mina, this isnt a nice way to meet."

"Thousands apologies. Sorry i dragged you in."

"Its fine. Well i better go to class." I bowed then left him.

.....

"Park Mina! Why were you late?" Sohyun asked as i got in.

"Did you sleep in?" Jisung asked.

"No." I answered.

"Where did you come from?" Haechan asked.

"Earth."

"Yah yah, enough with the questions class is about to start." Mark shushed us.

"We'll talk about this during lunch." Sohyun whispered

I didn't want to tell them since i know they would get mad me at or at the guy. Plus its embarrassing to come out from the office.

Lunch came and of course they were dying to know.

"Tell us." Mark gestured me to talk.

"Where's the others?" The 3 idiots werent here and im talking about jeno renjun and jaemin.