23rd

Park Mina

Im getting fed up with this music. I just wanna go home already, good thing lucas is always in a good mood if he wasnt ill be walking out of here.

I feel all sweaty,the choreographer kept asking us to do it with poise and grace but its too hard for me since i dont have any of that.

"10 minute break and we'll do it again from the top." The choreographer shouted.

I suddenly felt a towel all over my face and i couldnt see.

"Lucas! Youre almost taking my face off!" I removed his hand.

"Im sorry your face is just so sweaty." He laughed.

I drank my water and sat on the floor.

"Mina can i have that." He pointed at my water.

"What happened to yours?" He showed me his empty bottle. I handed it to him.

"Thanks." He gave me back the empty bottle.

"What am i going to do with this?"

"Keep it. Its very special since i drank in that bottle."

I threw it at his face since it was only plastic i know it wouldnt hurt. He messed my hair up real bad.

"Hey mina tie your hair up." Haechan handed me a hair tie.

"Where'd you get this?"

"Aigoo so many questions, just tie it up already your hair is all wet because of your sweat."

I tied my hair up and haechan smiled at me and i glared at him,i laughed what was he smiling about?

"Hey mina. You free after this?" Sunhye suddenly appeared.

"Sorry i have sohyun and jisung with me. But you can join us if you want?" I offered

"Would that be okay with them?" Sunhye asked.

"Yeah leave it to me."

"What about you haechan you joining us?" Sunhye turned to haechan.

"No im coming with lucas." Haechan didnt even bother to look at her.

"Okay, renjun and jaemin would be there too right?" I know that he doesnt like those two at the moment. Sorry haechan but i just had to.

"I think jisung will be lonely, Ill keep him company." He glared at me. Im so dead later.

"Everybody gather around and begin from the top."

..........................................

Choi Sohyun

"Lucas is so flirty." Jisung whispered.

We were all watching mina and lucas from the bleachers, renjun and jaemin sat beside us.

"Mina looks so tired." I said.

"Finally mina tied that hair up, she looks good in it but she still keeps her hair down." Jisung replied.

"This is the first time i saw her hair tied up, she looks beautiful as always." Jaemin stated

Jaemin looked really upset or should i say jealous with lucas and haechan.Renjun seems to be mad too. But i dont get it though why is he so hyped up when he doesnt even like mina? Well i guess he is such a supportive friend, he always helped jaemin out.

I didnt tell mina what renjun told me coz if i did, mina would definitely avoid jaemin till school ends.

Mina ran up to us.