26th

Park Mina

I came to school feeling all lazy and sleepy. Ive got dark circles under my eyes since i couldnt sleep. I saw haechan already on his seat, he looked away when he saw me.

"Mina did you sleep? You look.." sohyun didnt finish her sentence.

"Mina are you okay?" Jisung walked up to me.

"Geez yeah im fine, i watched a korean drama last night so i didnt get enough sleep." I faked laugh.

"Hi mina!" Sunhye greeted, I gave a small smile.

Haechan stood up and went outside.

"Did something happened to haechan?" Sunhye asked.

"He's probably bored." Chenle replied, sunhye nodded and went to her seat.

"So did he text you or anything?" Sohyun asked seeing that jisung and chenle left.

"No, i dont expect him too."

"You okay?" Sohyun caressed my hands.

"Yeah i am, i guess ill just have to wait it out. He'll come by eventually." I smiled.

"So do you already have something to wear?"

"Yeah i do." I lied she'll probably panic if she knew i dont have anything yet.

"Do you have a picture let me see it." She squealed snatching my phone.

"No i forgot to take a picture." I took my phone.

"Then what does it look like, what color is it?"

"Its a secret. I want to surprise you."

"Okay then no spoilers. You better be more beautiful than ever okay?" She smiled i nodded.

I have to buy one later, i have lots of things to buy. Good thing dad gave me enough money for everything.

............................................

Lee Mark

"Dude what are you doing here?" I approached haechan outside of the classroom.

"I just get annoyed inside."

"Is it mina again?" I asked.

He just looked away and put his phone in his pockets.

"What happened yesterday man?" I asked again.

"Lets not talk about it here, somebody might hear us." He was staring at the other room which was renjun's class.

We went to the hallway and stood by the big window that shows the school field.

"Youre probably wondering why i was so mad yesterday. Specially it was mina who i was mad at."  He faked laughed.

"Yeah i was really shocked. What did you guys fought about?" He looked at me and back into the window.

"Sunhye asked mina for help, Thats why mina has been avoiding me." Haechan whispered.

"What kind of help?" He laughed.

"Mark you really are clueless sometimes." He stopped smiling and went serious again. "She wants me back i guess, mina helped her out without even asking for my opinion about it."

"And you're mad because she's helping you out?" He looked at me.

"Mark. I dont need help. Shes my friend she should've asked me first and i dont understand why does she need to avoid me."

"Dont you want sunhye back? And mina i heard she just wanted to make you happy."

"Ive moved on dude. And if mina wanted me to be happy she shouldn't have made that decision on her own, she really should've asked me."

"She did make a mistake. But werent you too hard on her?" I asked.

"I guess i was. But i was really on edge yesterday." Haechan just shrugged.

"What about renjun? You two seemed to be in a quarrel and mina also seemed to be mad at him."

"Mina was mad at him?" Haechan asked.

"Yeah, i didnt get it though renjun just wanted to help. He just made jaemin come for mina and she got pissed and left. Arent jaemin and mina close? Even sohyun got a little mad at renjun but they werent clear why, even renjun doesnt understand."

"Mina likes renjun But he doesnt know. And on my point of view jaemin likes mina." Haechan explained.

"Daebak. But why is she mad at renjun?"

"Renjun is a bit dense i guess."

"Now that youve mention it, jaemin seems to be a bit different when it comes to mina."

Haechan just nodded.

"He even asked me to keep my distance from mina but i never told her that but Renjun also told mina to keep her distance from me.She's so busy listening to what others want that she forgets about what she wants."

"So are you going to apologise to her?"

"It depends."

"Yah lee donghyuck watch your pride." I flicked his forehead.

"Okay. Okay ill do it later." He rubbed his forehead.

"Good, now lets go class is going to start."

___________________________________________

Park Mina

I got exhausted buying all of this. After walking around for more than 2 hours in the mall, i finally went home.

I didnt bother to unbox any of them. I was about to lay down but my phone suddenly rang.

It was a call from haechan.

Haechan: hey.

Me: yeah.

Haechan: i just wanted to say im sorry for being so hard on you. It was wrong of me to lash out on a girl.

Me: its fine. Im sorry too if i made a decision on my own.

Haechan: its okay i guess its already done.

Me: are we okay now?

Haechan: yeah i guess.

Me: thats good...

He wasnt speaking and it was awkward.

Haechan: well ill see you in school then, bye.

Why does it feel like were still not okay. I actually missed haechan. Weve been hanging out a lot that i grew fond of him.

I took a coke from my fridge and gulp on it like there was no tomorrow. My phone rang again. I took my time to finish my coke before answering it since its only jaemin.

Jaemin: nana?

Me: sup, you need anything?

Jaemin: not really, ive been wanting to call you.

Me: why?

Jaemin: i just wanted to ask if youre okay now?

Me: yeah im fine thanks for asking jaemin.

Jaemin: mina...

Me: is there a problem jaemin?

Jaemin: never mind. You seem busy it took time before you answered the call.

Me: sorry i was drinking so i couldnt answer quickly.

Jaemin: can we hang out tomorrow? I need your help with something.

Me: sure i think im free tomorrow after class.

Jaemin: thanks ill see you tomorrow nana.

Me: bye jaemin.

I should come with him tomorrow to make up for the times i didnt hang out with him. Plus he's asking for help, i just hope he doesnt bring renjun with him.