3rd

Park Mina

We sat in class, Art was our last subject for the day.

I felt sohyun nudge my shoulder she was eyeing me to look beside her. It was mark.

I leaned closer to her.

"What are you planning?" I whispered.

"I dont know. Should we talk to them?" I nodded.

She pinched me and mouthed words at me

"Start the talk." She signalled with her eyes

"Why me?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Please?" I gave in and thought of a topic or something to get things started.

Okay i can do this.
For sohyun.
Just
Do
It

I was beside sohyun and mark was beside her. Technically speaking sohyun was the one in the middle. So how can i start if im at the other end?

"Will mr.kim not come to class today?" I asked sohyun.

"I dont know." She shrugged her shoulders. PABO she was supposed to ask mark if he knows anything. Aigoo, i faced palm.

"Yah. Have you found any quotations for philosophy?"

"No i havent, how bout you?" Sohyun replied looking at me.

"Me neither. Was there a specific topic for the quotation?

"I dont know either." She laughed shyly

"Go ask mark." She nodded.

"Excuse me mark, do you know anything about the quotations needed in philosophy?" Sohyun asked facing mark.

"I just know that it should be about working hard or something like that." He smiled

"Thanks." She turned again to face me and told me what he said.

"Oh ask him does it have to be a korean quotation." She nodded and faced him again. Its like were playing games of messages here Aigoooo.

Sohyun was about to say something, when all of a sudden haechan turned around from his seat And looked at us.

"Why dont you guys talk directly to each other? You guys look like your playing pass the message."

The three of us stared at haechan. Sohyun looked at me coz it became more awkward.

"Oh, im sorry i just didnt want to seem like im acting all chummy by asking questions." I tried to cool the awkwardness.

"Its okay, theres nothing wrong with asking questions." Mark added.

"Sohyun you should start to listen to our class, so you wont need to ask questions." Haechan teased sohyun.

"Yah. I listen to class i was just making sure if i was right. Thats why i asked mark."

"Aigoo haechanniee youre so rude." Mark cooed.

"If its sohyun ill always be rude." Haechan sticked his tongue out at sohyun.

"Are you a kid haechan?" I laughed.

Haechan stared at me and mark also did making sohyun stare at me too.

"What is there something wrong?"

"Nothings wrong." Mark said.

After that we became quiet and waited for our professor.

............

Art class ended we didnt do much. I went home without sohyun coz she had to go somewhere.