55th

Park Mina

"Im sorry for staring, its just youre so pretty." She smiled.

"So tell me about yourself."

"I dont know what to say, maybe you could ask me a question?" I laughed nervously.

"What does your parents do?"

"My dad works in america he also lives there. My mom died 3 years ago."

"Im sorry to hear that."

Sol came back.

"Shall we eat? I dont want you to get home late." She gestured me to stand up.

We were eating silently.

"So mina, do you have a boyfriend?" I choked on my food and looked at sol he laughed.

"I dont." I wiped my mouth.

"What do you plan in college?" Her mom asks as she poured water in my glass.

"I want to take up business."

"I see, my son actually wants to be an engineer isnt that right?" He nodded.

"Thats interesting." I smiled.

"Do you have any sibling mina?" Sol asked.

"Im an only child."

"Oh, sol used to have a sister she died a year ago."

"Im sorry about that."

"She died in a car accident. My dad left us because he couldnt accept the fact she wasnt here anymore." Sol spoke while playing with his food.

"Lets not bring the mood down." Her mother smiled.

"I actually wanted to meet you since you've changed my son so much ever since he met you."

"I dont want to take credit for it. Your son did well by himself." I smiled.

"You should really take credit for it." Sol laughed.

"I only deserve 5% of it i was just a booster if you may."

"Just share it, 50-50 for the both of you." His mom laughed.

The dinner continued his mom was so kind to me, she was worried when she found out that i lived alone, she packed some foods for me before leaving.

"It was fun spending time with you guys. Please thank your mom for me."

"Im sure she enjoyed it too she really missed having a daughter around."

"I wouldnt mind being treated like a daughter."

"Make sure to eat everything she packed for you." I nodded.

"Im sorry it wasnt a real date."

"Dont be sorry it was better than a date, believe me."

Sol took me home literally he said he didnt want to risk it since its night plus his mom would get mad if he didnt.

_________________________________________

Park Mina

I took sol's number last night he even gave me his mom's number.

I decided last night i should tell my friends everything. I told sohyun first so she could back me up. I really want them to treat him nicely.

"Whats the buzz mina?" Jisung said.

"Well i want you all to stop eating, i dont want anyone to choke."

"This seems serious." Jeno said. They all put down their chopsticks.

"I want you all to listen first and stay calm."

They all nodded.

"I know who my secret admirer is."

"You do?" Haechan asked.

"Who is it?" Chenle asked.

"Its park solomon."

They all screamed "what" in unison well except for sohyun.

"Are you sure?" Renjun asked.

"He showed me proof."

"What did you tell him?" Jeno spoke.

"Not much but i went out with him last night."

"You what?!" Jaemin was so shocked.

"Calm down jaemin." Sohyun made him sit.

"Did anything bad happened?" Mark asked.

"Nothing bad happened, thats why i want to talk to you guys."

"Youre not telling us youre gonna date him right?" Renjun looked dismayed.

"I want you all to trust him and not see him as a bad guy."

"You must be out of your damn mind." Haechan said bluntly.

"Yah. I had dinner with him and his mom, he's not the guy he used to be. Please,he went through a lot so i want you to be good to him and stop judging him." I looked haechan straight in the eyes.

"Mina are you sure he's not playing you?" Jaemin asked.

"Noona were just really concerned about you." Chenle held my hand.

"I understand that, but he really changed because of me. Give him a chance." I spoke softly.

They sighed they werent speaking. Haechan was massaging his temple, Sohyun tried to comfort me.

"We'll only give him one chance. If he does anything we wouldnt like im sorry mina but you'll have to accept it." Mark said with a bit of heavy tone.

"Ill break his bones if he does anything bad to you." Jisung gritted his teeth.

"We'll try our best." Jeno said.

"I cant believe this, just choose jaemin instead." Renjun pointed to jaemin.

"Yah." Jaemin slapped his hand.

"So what did he tell you about the letters?" Chenle turned to me.

"I havent asked him about it yet."

"Pabo." Haechan face palmed.

"He should have lunch with us sometime, to get to know him." Sohyun suggested and they all looked displeased about it.

I looked at them and they still didnt answer it, they continued eating. Haechan looked really pissed off.

"Im sorry for making you worry guys but try to trust me on this one? It would mean a lot to me."

They all nodded except for haechan.
.......

Sol's mom asked me to come over again for dinner i couldnt say no besides i enjoyed their company.

The way sol treats me was different, he treats me like a friend. He hasnt brought up the admirer thing, maybe he was too shy to talk about it.

The next day i invited sol to have lunch with us. It was so awkward, they tried hard to lighten the mood and talk to him but every minute or so it will turn awkward again. It was better that way i guess, at least they didnt start a fight or ignored him. Haechan was the only one who wasnt talking to him. Im very disappointed in him when will he swallow his pride?

__________________________________________

Author's note:

Is there too much happening?

Please keep reading❣️