27th

Park Mina

Class went by fast and as promised i waited for jaemin.

"Mina should we go home?" Sohyun asked.

"You can go home first." I replied. Sohyun left.

"Hey mina see you at the ball." Jisung hugged me.

"Good luck with the waltz." Chenle went and gave me a hug too.

I was left outside jaemin's class. Haechan suddenly walked pass me.

"Haechan." I called, he stopped and turned to me.

"Ill see you at the ball." I smiled.

"Why are you still here?" He asked.

"Hey mina, sorry to keep you waiting." Jaemin finally came out.

"Its fine." I replied

"So haechan, i heard from sunhye youre her date." Jaemin said looking at haechan.

"Partner." Haechan said looking at me.

I felt bad since he must be doing it since he has no choice.

"What about you jaemin?" Haechan asked.

"I dont have any." He smiled.

"Thats too bad." Haechan replied.

"Its fine, i could just ask mina to dance with me." Jaemin smiled at me.

"Well have fun then." Haechan walked away.

Haechan didnt even said good bye. I guess we'll never go back to where we used to be.

Jaemin and i went to the mall, he wanted my help with his shoes since he still doesnt have one.

We finally finished choosing. He wanted to treat me to a meal but i declined since i dont have any appetite and i just wanted to go home.

We were in the cab and the ride was silent.

"Mina, thanks for coming with me. Youre probably tired because of me." Jaemin looked sad making me feel guilty.

"No its fine really." I reassured him.

"Hey, no matter how many guys asks you to dance with them you have to save a dance for me okay?" He smiled.

"Dont worry there's only jisung and chenle who would dance with me."

"I dont think so."

"Well thanks for the ride jaemin. See you at the ball." I waved at him and got off.

"Thanks for coming with me." Jaemin waved.

____________________________________________

                Masquerade Ball
Park Mina

I did my own make up since i dont want to over do it and i didnt had time to rent out a stylist. Jisung and chenle are gonna pick me up since chenle has a car. Yes he has his own car but his mother wouldnt let him drive it.

I put on my red dress. It was a simple low back dress. Its thin strap was making me a little uncomfortable making my neck and shoulders very exposed.

I put on my red stilettos, the length of my dress was enough to show off my feet but the back was longer. I was supposed to pick a less revealing  dress but the lady kept insisting that i would look better in this one and im very thankful i listened to her.

I stepped outside with my small purse and waited for jisung and chenle. The cold wind kept blowing on my skin making me shiver since my back was exposed. My hair was just tied up since i didnt know what to do with it, ive put a silver pin that was decorated with gems in it to make it look better.

The car finally arrived. Jisung and chenle got off.

"Mina, you look super duper beautiful!" Chenle complimented.

"I would say the same thing to the both of you. You both look like a fine gentleman."

Jisung was still in awe staring at me.

"Here wear this for a while, your skin is so exposed." Jisung gave me his coat.

"Thanks."

"Shall we go milady?" I nodded and we all hopped in the car.

I was in the middle and i felt happy and thankful for these two if it wasnt for them, i wouldnt have a partner and a ride. I love them both, i hugged both of them.

"Whats with the hug mina?" Jisung asked

"Im really thankful that i have you guys." I was almost tearing up.

"Yah, dont cry your make up will be ruined!" Chenle held my hand."

"We will always be here for you noona." Jisung said.

"Its very rare you calling me noona." I replied to jisung.

"By the way, weve decided we will both be your first and last dance." Chenle said

"I would be honored."

"We will watch you closely, you just signal us if there's someone disrespecting you." Jisung said seriously.

"Yeah we'll drag him out for you." Chenle added.

I laughed at them. We finally arrived at the venue. It was a five star hotel, there was a lot of students inside they all looked stunning and a little bit over dressed.

"Shall we put on our mask?" I asked them. They both nodded.

"Dont you think its cliché that we have masks on?" Jisung asked.

"It'll be hard to dance with a mask on." Chenle added.

"You said it right plus its very irritating in the face." I replied.

We were making our way on our table. I saw our friends already.

they have their masks on the table making us take off our mask too.

Haechan looked very handsome in his suit it doesnt match with sunhye, but they both look good together. Sohyun was all smiley talking to jeno. Mark,renjun and jaemin didnt have a partner with them i guessed they declined many invites from their fan girls.

"Hey guys." Chenle yelled.

Making all of them look at us.

............................................