30th

Park Mina

I was dancing with jisung when i saw haechan and sunhye dancing together.

They were looking so serious, maybe theyre sorting it all out. They hugged each other i guess theyre finally back together. Sunhye saw me staring and smiled at me. She mouthed me a thank you, i smiled and nodded my head.

If haechan is happy then im happy for them too.

The song finally ended and i sat down. Jeno and sohyun were already sitting down,haechan and sunhye followed behind.

I took a sit. 

"My turn?" Renjun asked.

Im shocked actually. I never thought he would ask me. I took his hand and stood up.

"You look pretty mina." Renjun said as we walked our way to the dance floor.

"Thanks."

"I want to tell you something mina." He sighed.

"Go on."

"I know you like me." Renjun said. Making me speechless.

"How?" I asked.

"I knew it when you joked about it. I actually liked you too but its not
Strong enough i guess." He said.

"Renjun, you dont have to tell me, i actually got over you already. You arent that great to begin with." I joked he laughed.

"Thats good. Coz you deserve a better guy." He said.

"I hope this secret is kept between us?" I said to him.

"I would definitely keep this between us. I dont want to be friendless because of it." I furrowed my brows

"What do you mean?"

"Its fun dancing with you mina." He said

"Friends?" I asked

"Friends." He hugged me.

"Well someone is dying to dance with you so lets go back?" He said. I just laughed at him.

Its no lie that i moved on from renjun. We came back to our table.

Dowoon suddenly walked to us.

"Can i borrow sohyun?" Dowoon smiled.

Jeno glared at him.

"I smell trouble." Jisung said

"Take it easy jeno." Renjun laughed.

"Just for a while?" Dowoon asked again.

"Dont worry, ill be back." Sohyun hugged jeno making all of us squeal.

Jeno couldnt contain his smile. Sohyun laughed.

Dowoon left with sohyun.

"Dont worry she's definitely yours." I teased jeno.

"Hey mina." I felt goosebumps. That voice i remember who that voice belonged to.

"Jungwoo?" He looked different, he doesnt look pure and innocent like he used to be.

"Hyung? You know mina?" Mark asked.

"Of course." Jungwoo replied as he sat on sohyun's seat.

"You look great mina." He smiled.

"Thanks." I replied.

"I missed you." Jungwoo said as he stared at me making me speechless.

"Jungwoo!" Winwin called.