39th

Park Mina

I was already in the rooftop but i suddenly need to pee.

I went down to the restroom and did my business, i was supposed to go up but i heard someone called me.

"Ms.Nam." I bowed

"Can you help me carry these papers to my desk?" I nodded and took the papers from her.

After that i was making my way to the stairs but i stopped again when i heard chenle calling my name. Looks like i wont be staying in the rooftop today.

"Why are you so early?" I asked.

"I just woke up early i guess." He smiled.

"What about jisung?" He shrugged.

"Where were you heading to noona?" I just stared at him thinking of a reason i cant tell anyone my hide out.

"Nowhere, i was just strolling around since i came early. Should we go outside?" He nodded and we went to the bench outside where i usually sit.

"I changed my mind, i actually want to rest should we go inside?" I wanted to avoid the possibility that jungwoo will see me here.

"You can rest at my shoulders noona." Chenle tapped his shoulders.

"Its too bright in here." I reasoned.

"You can use my handkerchief  and yours to cover your eyes." He handed me his handkerchief.

I had no choice so i just covered my whole face, i hope they wont see me. I put my earphones on and tried to rest on chenle's shoulder.

...........................

Kim jungwoo

I saw jisung on my way inside the school, we went in together.

"Omo, chenle is already here." I looked at where jisung was pointing. A smile crept on my face as i recognise the figure beside chenle.

I ran and jisung followed behind me.

"Hey chenle. Can i ask you a favour?" I smiled.

"What is it hyung?" I pointed to mina.

"Is mina asleep?" Jisung asked. Chenle signalled us to be quiet.

"Can i take your place." I whispered.

Chenle furrowed his eyebrows not wanting to wake mina up.

"Come on, ill give you anything." I whispered. He smiled and nodded.

"Jisung hold her head while i take chenle's place."

We made sure to move gently and quietly. And so i successfully took chenle's place, mina just groaned and adjusted her head on my shoulders.

"Hyung, you owe me big time and you'll take responsibility if she gets mad at me." Chenle and jisung left.

Minutes passed and i woke her up since she only has 20 minutes before class starts and i need to get on my own class too.

"Mina. Wake up sleepyhead."

She removed the handkerchief from her face and yawned, her eyes opened once she turns to me.

"What happened to chenle?" She asks as she back's away from me i just laughed.

"Chenle went with jisung he needed to do something."

"You could've just woke me up." She fixed her hair up since it was tangled, she tied it up.

"I couldn't since i know you love sleeping."