32nd

Park Mina

I arrived school early as usual. I sat on my spot and put my headphones on. I still have jet lag from the masquerade ball im still tired from all the dancing.

I saw haechan and was about to call him but i saw sunhye behind her. I forgot they got back together. I guess that means no more haechan for me. Not that im owning him or anything i just know my limits.

Somebody was tapping my shoulder from behind. I took my headphones off and looked at him.

"Hey baby, i was shouting for like ten times and you didnt hear me." He sat down beside me.

"Dont call me baby. And isnt it obvious i was listening to music how can i even hear you jungwoo."

"Aigoo youre gonna rip off your eardrums sooner or later." He took my phone.

"Its too early jungwoo, can you please leave me alone." I said as i reach for my phone.

"Ooh love birds in the early morning. My eyes." Sunhye teased.

"Hi. Sunhye right?"she took jungwoo's hand.

"Arent you two the love birds?" I replied.

Haechan stared at me and pointed at themselves. Sunhye just laughed.

"And you are?" Jungwoo extended his hand out on haechan.

"Donghyuck." Haechan shook his hand.

"Well its nice to meet mina's friend, im her..." i covered jungwoo's mouth before he could even say anything stupid.

"Im coming with you guys if you dont mind? Lets go?" I stood up and glared at jungwoo.

"Why are you so scared mina its not like they dont know already." Jungwoo stood and messed my hair.

"Know what?" Sunhye just had to ask.

Jungwoo looked at me before answering.

"That im her oppa. Oppa because im her friend and im older than her which adds it all up right?" Sunhye was hiding her blush for jungwoo, you beter not be shipping us.

"It was nice meeting you too jungwoo oppa." Sunhye bowed.

"See you later mina." Jungwoo left.

I left haechan and sunhye behind since i dont wanna witness their early morning sweetness.

I arrived at the classroom and sat down. There were only 3 of us. Sunhye was called out by her friends, which leaves me and haechan.

"So jungwoo huh?" Haechan sat in front of me.

"Dont even go there."

"You two seemed to be closed with each other. Is there something going on with you two." He pried.

"Not that i know of. What about you and sunhye? you two seem to be getting along."

"Yeah were..." haechan was cut off when My phone suddenly rang. 

"Sorry hold that thought." I answered my phone.

"Hey jaemin... like right now? Okay then ill be there in a minute. Bye."

"Dont mind me." Haechan walked to his seat.

"Sorry jaemin's waiting, lets talk sometime." I ran out to the door but stopped as i forgot to tell him something. "Oh yeah congratulations im happy for you both!" I left after telling haechan that.

I went to the spot i was at earlier, jaemin was already there with 2 bags and 2 cups of coffee in his hands.

"You didnt have to run. Good morning by the way." Jaemin greeted as i sat down beside me.

"I didnt want you to wait. Is this for me?"

"No, its for renjun actually i just wanted you to come and wait for me." I frowned at his reply.

"Well you can wait by yourself then." I stood up but jaemin grabbed my wrist.

"I was just kidding mina. You cant take a joke even in the morning huh?" He handed me the coffee and the brown bag.

"Thanks." I opened the bag and smelled the sweet scent of mocha. "Muffin wow i havent had this baby for a long time thanks a lot jaemin." I took a bite and sipped the hot coffee he gave me.

"Glad you liked it mina." He smiled and ate his muffin too.

"Oh i forgot, sorry if our dance was short the other night." I stopped eating and gave him a peace sign.

"Its fine mina, at least i got to dance with you thats enough for me. You looked really pretty the other night just like you do everyday." He smiled.

I got embarrassed at his sudden compliments.

"You looked pretty too. I mean not like a girl.. i mean you looked..." why am i even stuttering?

"Are you saying i look like a girl or im a pretty boy? Id prefer handsome though." He laughed.

"You know what i mean."

"Wow i missed this." He sighed but gave me a smile.

"Sorry ive been really preoccupied lately."

"Its fine. Im here if you need to empty whats on your mind. If you have one." He snickered

"Hey just because youre good in math youre gonna insult me."

"Kidding okay. Isnt that jungwoo?" Jaemin pointed at the field not far from us.

"What? are you sure?" I hid my face with my hands.

"Why are you hiding? You dont want him to see you?" I nodded eagerly jaemin laughed and shook his head.

He took my muffin and his and put it in the bag. He took my hand and put me in front of him and walked out. Jaemin is really tall so i can really use him as a shield from jungwoo.

"You owe me mina." Jaemin spoke behind me. I nodded.

"Thanks again jaemin."

"Lets finish this inside your room, i dont want jeno asking for a bite on my muffin." I laughed. We went inside safe and sound far from jungwoo which was a relief.

Who knows what would happen if jungwoo saw me with jaemin? He would probably mess with jaemin coz they know each other.

"Hey jaemin! What brings you here?" Sunhye greeted.

Jaemin just showed her the coffee.

"He's just gonna sit in for a while." I replied.

"Ooh be careful mina your oppa might see you." Sunhye laughed what was funny?

"Oppa?" Jaemin asked.

"Jungwoo oppa." Sunhye answered.

"Yah were not like that." I denied.

"He's friends with your cousin right?" Jaemin looked at me.

"Yeah he's just clingy towards me."

"Whatever you say mina." Sunhye waved and went to her seat.

Whats with her? I didnt go good morning america on her relationship with haechan. Why is she being nosy all of a sudden. Jaemin left after finishing his coffee.