Hubby (James "Bucky" Barnes)

Bucky gasps as his husband, Kasim, grabs his neck and holds him. There's an angry look on his face and Bucky has to control his hormones.

"Kasim...I'm sorry...I'm sorry baby...I didn't..."

"Bucky I swear to god if you fucked up that deal for me..."

"I'm sorry...please...let me make it up to you."

"I don't want sex," Kasim growls as he lets Bucky go. "I'm sleeping in the guest room tonight."

"Babe—"

"No. Bucky please just get away from me before I do something I'll regret."

Bucky nods as Kasim storms off. He swallows as he goes to bed.

Kasim feels strong arms hug him and he looks back to see Bucky.

"I couldn't sleep," he mumbles.

Kasim sighs and rolls over, hugging him as he cuddles close. He rubs his back as Bucky hugs him.

"I'm sorry," he whispers. "I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"It's okay," Kasim whispers as he presses a soft kiss to his lips. "I know you didn't have any ill intent."

Bucky kisses Kasim softly, purring softly as Kasim rolls over on top, kissing him as he pulls his pants off. He pants as Kasim grinds against him, sucking on his neck.

"K-Kasim..."

"Yes?"

"Please...don't tease..."

"I won't baby. I need you too much to tease."

Bucky sucks on the fingers before he feels a leg hiked up and a finger pushed in. He moans as he holds his face, kissing him as he pants. A second is added and he's scissored, making him pant and moan, begging. Fingers are curled, hitting his prostate which makes him shake. Kasim holds him in place as he fingers him with a slow torturous pace.

"K-K-Kasim!"

"Yes baby?"

"Please...please!"

Kasim strokes himself, spreading his precum on his length before gently replacing his fingers with his length. Bucky moans, eyes closed as he is opened by his husband. He feels Kasim kissing on his skin and he pants.

"How do you want it?"

"Fuck me...till the neighbours know...your name..."

Kasim grins as he kisses Bucky before beginning to thrust. He gives deep, rough strokes that are deadly in accuracy, hitting his prostate. Bucky's soft moans, groans, and mumbles fill the air. His legs are spread before pushed to his chest as Kasim turns to deep, slow thrusts that make him fist the sheets.

"K-K-Kasim!"

"Don't worry baby," he murmurs. "I'll have you screaming soon."

Bucky whimpers as he's fucked slowly. He wants more. He grabs his arms and claws, making Kasim hiss.

"Bucky..."

"Kasim...please...I need...need more!"

Kasim pulls out and flips Bucky over, pulling his ass up, pushing his face down as he slides back in. Bucky feels his hair grabbed in a fist full as Kasim begins delivering hard, fast thrusts. Bucky claws the bed as Kasim slams into him, his hand around his neck now as he fucks him.

"So tight...tight and warm for me..."

"Yes..."

"You like my dick?"

Bucky nods. He chokes on the air as a rather hard thrust fills him.

"Yes! Yes Daddy!"

Kasim smirks as he focuses on fucking Bucky into the bed. Bucky is sobbing from the pleasure as he is fucked. His toes curl as he cums with a scream of Kasim's name on his tongue.

Kasim thrusts a few more times before cumming in him. He catches his breath as he pulls out, picking Bucky up as he walks back to the bedroom. Bucky feels him clean him up before laying him in bed.

He lays next to him as Bucky cuddles close and he falls asleep.

Bucky feels arms around his waist and smiles as Kasim kisses his cheek.

"Good Morning Soldier."

Bucky turns, hugging him as he kisses him back.

"Good Morning King. Thank you for last night."

"You're welcome."

Bucky kisses him again as he nuzzles his pulse. Kasim kisses him as he gently moves away and puts a k-cup in the keurig as he makes himself a cup of coffee.

Bucky goes to the living room and sits down, waiting for Kasim to come in. He comes moments later, gently pulling him up so he can sit before Bucky sits in his lap. They look out the window together as Bucky sits close.

"Do you have work today?"

"No. I'm off."

"Can we go to the mall?"

"Are you trying to spoil me?"

"Maybe..."

Kasim chuckles as he kisses him softly, smiling at his husband.

Kasim and Bucky walk through the mall, Bucky holding his hand and arm. They reach Adidas and go in, the two breaking apart to look around. Bucky picks up some joggers and hoodies, Kasim looking at shoes. He walks over, looking at the sneaker in his hand.

"Found something?"

"Yeah But I think it's kinda ugly. What do you think?"

Bucky stares before tilting his head.

"I see it."

"Okay, So I ain't tripping."

Bucky chuckles as they look at a few more sneakers before picking two pairs and paying. Kasim takes the bags as Bucky intertwines their fingers and they head off to the next store, whichever one that is. They stop at Nike, H&M, Forever 21, and finally Nordstrom before walking towards where Bath & Body Works and the Body Shop are at. Bucky sees Godiva and pulls on Kasim's arm. Kasim looks.

"Godiva?"

Bucky nods as Kasim chuckles and they go inside, Bucky ordering a dozen mix chocolate covered strawberries as Kasim gets some other chocolates. Kasim pays for everything before Bucky takes one strawberry to eat. He bites a piece off before Kasim kisses him, taking the part he bit off and eating it as Bucky blushes at the stares sent his way.

"Off we go."

They continue on with their mall trip, Bucky holding his husband's hand.

Kasim hears the click of the camera and turns to see Bucky holding his camera, having taken a picture of him as he was cooking.

"Sneaking pictures?"

Bucky smiles as he nods. He looks back at the picture and smiles. It's Kasim with his back to him, the steam from the pot rising as the light from the light over the stove makes his caramel skin glow. He takes another picture of Kasim placing the food on the plate, making a pretty presentation. Bucky takes a picture of the island which is set up for them to eat at before putting the camera to the side and sitting down to eat.

"Did you hear back from work?"

"I did."

Bucky looks at him with big blue eyes.

"And they liked it. They accepted the deal. And they even found what you did comical."

Bucky blushes but smiles before kissing his cheek.

"I'm happy it worked out for you."

Kasim smiles as he kisses him, Bucky purring at the soft kiss.

"I am too. Sorry I was so mad at you."

"It's okay. I would be mad too."

They kiss again before finishing with dinner and going to the couch to watch "Ridiculousness".

Bucky rolls his eyes as Steve goes on and on about his ex-husband, Tony. Bucky really wonders how the two managed to stay married for five years since all Steve does is complain about the man. He thinks he's bitter that Tony moved on and found a new partner, Stephen Strange, and that their son, Peter, loves Stephen as much as he loves Steve.

"Hey, Soldier."

Bucky is so grateful for Kasim showing up right now because he is ready to strangle Steve. He may be his best friend but the man can be a dick.

"King," he says, relief evident in this voice. He stands, hugging him as he kisses him softly.

"Hey Steve."

"Hi."

Steve doesn't like Kasim because Kasim works with Tony and is still close friends with him. Bucky is pretty sure he saw the picture of Kasim and Tony dressed up for a fundraiser dinner, looking like the billionaires they are. That was a fun night: Bucky learned that a bow tie could be used for more than just completing a look.

"Are you done with work?"

"Yeah. I took off early. Tony had to pick up Peter from school since he complained of not feeling well."

"I bet Stephen is in mother hen mode."

"Bet? I was in the office when Stephen called all panicked. We think Tony is bad? Stephen takes the cake."

Bucky chuckles before they hear the angry grunt of Steve. Kasim rolls his eyes as he takes Bucky's bomber and helps him put it on.

"Well, I want you to myself now."

"Bye Steve. I'll see you around."

They walk off, leaving Steve glaring.

"Thank you for saving me. He was getting on my nerves."

Kasim laughs as he kisses his forehead before opening his door and Bucky climbs in. He climbs into the driver side.

"Anytime Babe. I'll save you anytime you need me to."

Bucky grins as he takes his hand as Kasim pulls off, the two talking about dinner and TV.