Please Me (Erik Stevens)

AU with BDSM/Dom/Sub themes
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
Erik struggles against the bonds holding him in place. He is terrified of this. He has no idea where he is but all he knows, based on what the white guy with the long hair, said he would be "broken". He doesn't want to be broken.

The door opens and the white guy along with two other men enter. One is maybe 6'0" with a beard and a low fro. His eyes are a soft brown and the white guy holds his hand. The second is about 6'4" with a neat tapered cut. His beard is full and neatly trimmed. Both wear suits and look intimidating.

"This is him?" The second says as the first nods.

"Yes. His name is Erik."

The second walks forward as the first closes the door and sits down, the white man between his legs. Erik gives a defiant look but he's terrified. He pulls back as a large hand touches his arm.

"Shhh," the man murmurs. "I'm not going to hurt you. Shh."

Erik looks at him as he gently undo the bond holding him down to the floor. He looks at the man who gently pulls him to his feet.

"He's beautiful T. Pretty brown skin. Lovely scars. Muscular. Who found him?"

"Klaue brought him in."

Erik looks around frantically as the men talk. He wants to run but he can't cause his feet are still chained together. He looks as the man squats, unchaining his feet before standing. Erik looks at him before bolting.

He doesn't get far as two strong hands grab his waist and pulls him back. He kicks as he's picked up and curses behind the gag. He's dropped on the bed which he failed to notice and goes to roll away until his tied hands are connected to a chain on the bed.

"Keep still."

Erik shakes his head.

"If you keep still I'll remove the gag."

He goes still and the man gently removes the gag. The man blinks as he touches his cheek. Erik has spit on him.

"Here Mr. Noir."

"Thank you Bucky."

He wipes his cheek before looking at Erik. He climbs off the bed and walks over to one of the tables. There's a liquid and he picks up the glass and walks over to Erik. His jaw is grabbed.

"Bucky darling."

Bucky bounds over.

"Hold his nose."

Bucky obeys and Erik kicks as he's forced to drink the liquid. Bucky purrs as his forehead is kissed.

"Good boy. Go back to your master."

Bucky scampers over to his master who smiles at him, kissing his forehead as he sits in his lap now.

Erik feels warm and hot, like he's wearing too much clothes. He feels his jeans pulled off him and he looks to see the man pull them off.

"Erik. My name is Imran Noir. I am one of the Doms here."

"D-D-Dom?"

"A master. Someone who takes care of a sub."

Erik is breathing hard, barely able to concentrate.

"If I untie your hands will you be good?"

Erik nods as his hands are untied. He sits up, pulling at his shirt. He wants it off. He feels the cool touch of Imran's hand as it brushes against his skin to take his shirt off. He follows after his hands cause they're cool and help with the heat.