Coyote (Coyote Starrk)

Starrk is curious about the woman that is talking to Aizen. She has a mane of curly black hair that reaches mid back and from what he can see, she is wearing white wide legged pants. He stands quietly as he listens to what they are talking about.
"Sosuke you are a piece of work."
Aizen chuckles.
"Yet you work with me Serafina."
"And why is that?"
"You are a sadist?"
"I believe that is Szayel."
Aizen chuckles again as she turns, allowing Starrk to see more of her appearance. Her skin is a rich sepia brown with piercing black eyes that hold a twinkle to them. Her nails are painted white. She's wearing a black crystal bra connected to a choker under the matching bell sleeve top.
"Hello coyote adormilado."
Starrk is surprised by the fact she speaks Spanish and also the fact that she knows who he is.
"Hello..."
"Serafina Ceniza. Aizen's best friend."
"Hello Ceniza-sama."
"No need for sama. I'm not here to rule." She turns to Aizen. "I'm heading back."
The two hug and Serafina kisses his cheek after squeezing it before disappearing in a puff of smoke.
"Come Primera."
Starrk follows Aizen into the meeting room. The meeting begins but his mind wanders to Serafina.
🐺
The next time Starrk sees Serafina she is standing in the sand, watching Grimmjow and his fraccion train. He walks over and stands next to her.
"Coyote Adormilado."
He leans forward as she reaches up to him, stroking his chin, making him give an almost dog like pleased growl sound. She smiles at him as she turns, stroking his beard.
"How are you?"
"Tired."
"Aizen tells me you are always sleeping."
He nods as she turns, sensing something happening. With a wave of her hand, Serafina stops one of the arrancars from going into his release.
"Boys...be nice."
"Yes Serafina-sama," the Fraccion chime as they boy and Grimmjow growls.
"Who are you?"
"Serafina Ceniza. And you are?"
"Grimmjow Jaegarjaquez, sexta espada."
"Not that powerful huh?"
Grimmjow growls and lunges. She blows, making him fly back as she smirks.
"Lucky for you, I want to spar."
She walks forward, removing her earring and it grows into her zanpakuto. It's a standard looking sword. She blocks the hits, not even using her Bankai as she fights Grimmjow. Starrk watches as she fights with grace and ease.
Grimmjow is panting as she looks at him. She returns her Shikai before Sonído back to Starrk. She looks at Starrk who stares down at her before she smirks, walking off.
🐺
Starrk is sent to the human world to check on Serafina upon the request of Aizen. She hasn't been seen or heard from in two weeks and even though Aizen won't admit it: he is worried about her. Starrk makes his way to the place Aizen told him to go and sees its a pretty townhouse with a neat garden in the front. He walks up the stairs and knocks.
The door opens to reveal Serafina in black pants and a black crop top with white stripes on the sleeves. She moves to the side and lets Starrk in. He waits patiently for her to direct him.
"Shoes off."
Starrk obeys before following her to the living room. She makes him a cup of tea as she sits down on the couch with him.
"Aizen sent you to check on me?"
"Yes."
"I'm fine. Just got caught up with work and school. A girl is trying to get her PhD and work."
Starrk hears little tapping sounds and turns to see a wolf looking dog look up at him. She chuckles as Starrk kneels, holding his hand out to let the dog sniff.
"That's Miki."
Miki licks Starrk's hand and he smiles as he sits, petting the soft fur of Miki's as Serafina begins to type. Starrk moves, sitting next to Serafina as he looks over her shoulder. He sits his head on her shoulder, watching as she types on the screen. She looks over to see Starrk and Miki staring at her. She smiles as she kisses both of their foreheads as she returns to work.
A soft snore makes her look over at her company and sees Starrk is sleeping, Miki curled up in his lap. She smiles as she continues to work.
🐺
Starrk begins spending more and more time with Serafina. He would come over and sit as she does some work before taking Miki on a walk with her. Sometimes they would go to the mall or just around time and other times they just stay in. Starrk finds he enjoys taking naps on Serafina. Yes: on her. She's warm, soft, and smells like freshly baked cookies. And she always kisses his forehead or strokes his beard.
Serafina doesn't force Starrk to do anything which he appreciates but when she does ask him to do something, he jumps to it. Such as when she asked Starrk to run to the store and pick up a package for her. He did it even though he found the line long and bothersome.
Right now, Starrk is taking a nap with Serafina. Well, he thought he was until he opened his eyes to see she was missing from the bed. He frowns as he drags himself out of bed, walking downstairs to where Serafina is in the kitchen, talking softly.
"Aizen...You are ridiculous."
"I know but you love me."
"Don't let Starrk hear you say that. My coyote adormilado is a possessive man even though he won't admit it."
"What exactly is your relationship with Starrk?"
"I am not sure. I feel like it's more than friends but I don't know."
"Has he shown he's possessive?"
"We went out and this man started flirting with me. Starrk looked ready to shoot a cero at him but opted for pulling me close and licking my cheek."
Aizen chuckles as Serafina smiles.
"Starrk, you can come out of hiding," Aizen says as the espada enters and sits next to Serafina. He rests his head on her shoulder as he nuzzles her pulse, his arms around her waist.
"Finished napping?"
"No but you weren't in bed."
Serafina chuckles as she kisses his forehead and he gives a sleepy smile. Aizen smiles as Serafina rolls her eyes.
"I'll leave you two to finish napping. I'll see you later."
They hug and Aizen leaves as Serafina cleans up, moving from Starrk who pouts.
"I'm coming, I'm coming."
They go back upstairs, climbing into bed as Starrk hugs her, placing his head on her chest as she hugs him. He gives a deep content growl as she runs her fingers through his hair. He rubs her butt in return.
"Are you mine Starrk?"
"Of course," he mumbles. "I'm your mate."
"Hm..okay."
"Does that displease you?"
"Not at all. I just wanted to make sure."
Starrk yawns as he continues to nuzzle her chest, falling asleep safe in her arms.
🐺
"Do you have to?"
"It's only for a week Starrk."
"But...But that means no cuddles."
"You have Miki."
"It's not the same," he says with a pout, sitting on the bed with Miki who is equally upset she is leaving. Serafina sighs as she walks over to Starrk and cups his face, kissing his forehead as he hugs her close.
"I promise when I come back, I will come to Las Noches and we will stay in bed all week."
"Promise?"
"Promise."
He kisses her again as she continues to pack.
🐺
Serafina walks down the halls of Las Noches, walking towards Starrk's area. She enters and walks to where Starrk is snoring. She sits next to him, stroking his cheek. He stirs before opening one eye to see who it was. Serafina laughs as she is pulled into a warm embrace, Starrk nuzzling her cheek as he holds her.
"Hi baby. Missed me?"
"Yes," He mumbles as he places sleepy kisses to her neck. She moans softly as Starrk dips his hand into her pants and strokes her covered core.
"Starrk..."
"Coming," he mumbles as he removes her pants and unties her top to reveal her crystal bra. He licks his lips as he kisses down her stomach as he pulls her underwear off. He pushes her legs apart and gives a broad lick, making her moan as he begins to lick and dip his tongue inside her. He swirls his tongue around her clit before sucking on it, two fingers moving slowly in her.
Her soft moans and groans fill the air, her fingers in his hair. Starrk moans as he eats her dripping core, a deep growl leaving him. She tastes sweet and he loves the way she grinds against his face. He pulls back, blowing on her clit before sitting up and shimming out of his top. She helps him with his pants as he spreads his precum over his length before gently pushing in as he kisses her.
Serafina moans at the thickness of Starrk and wraps her arms around his neck as he presses in deep, moaning at her warmth. He gives shallow thrusts as he kisses her, allowing her to get used to him.
"Move," she moans as Starrk obeys, picking up speed as he thrusts deep, kissing her neck as he does. Her bra is cool against his skin, her nails digging into his skin, and her quick breaths are all turning her on. Furthermore, her soft moans and groans are like music to his ears, urging him on. He thrusts harder, the sound of skin slapping against skin fills the air and her hands cup his face.
"Shit..." Serafina curses. "Starrk..."
"Yes?"
"Want...Stomach? Please?"
He nods, pulling out as she rolls over, making Starrk like his lips at seeing her plump ass and he kisses her neck as he presses against her back, pushing back in as she moans. He gently pushes one of the many pillows under her hips before he begins to thrust.
"I won't break," Serafina moans. "Please Starrk..."
"I don't want to hurt—"
"Starrk!"
He growls at the way she says her name before beginning to pound into her, grabbing her neck before holding her waist. She curses, fisting the sheets as Starrk fucks her so hard her hips begin to ache but she doesn't care. It feels too good to care.
"Shit...close...!"
Starrk snaps his hips and cums with a growl as he nips her neck, sucking on the mark as Serafina squeezes him. She shakes as he teases her clit and she cums with a sob as Starrk pulls out. He licks her clean, making her moan softly as he goes about cleaning her like a wolf would. He whines as she leaves the bed and goes into the bathroom. She returns and pulls her underwear back on as she lays in bed. He hugs her, rubbing her butt as she lays with him.
"I love you," Starrk says quietly.
"I love you, too."
Starrk smiles at her as they take a nap together.