Missing You (Michael B. Jordan)

Michael stares in shock as the picture of his ex-wife Nikita Noir comes on the screen. She has lost weight, toned up her body, and looks drop-dead gorgeous. She cut her hair short, dying it white and wasn't wearing glasses. She must have contacts. In the picture, she's wearing black jeans and a cropped long sleeve top. There is a tasteful underboob. She wears black heels, holding hands with Slick Woods as they leave the place.

"And Miss Nikita Noir is looking good!" The woman says. "I mean she always did but that post-divorce is doing her good!"

Another picture comes up of Nikita in the same outfit, sitting in the club.

"She looks so yummy."

Michael blinks as she goes to look at Nikita's Instagram. He stares as he scrolls through the photos. Nikita looks happy and seems to glow in every picture.

One picture catches his eye and a comment left. It's Nikita in lingerie set from SavageX. The soft brown material hugs her, the playful look in her eyes is tempting, and her body is just right. He sees Steelo has left a comment:

Okay, Madam Noir!

Michael frowns as he locks his phone, tossing it to the side.
🍷
Nikita laughs as Teyana hugs her from behind, squeezing her boob as the camera flashes.

"Girl you have some nerve to look this good!"

"Says the woman who looks good in anything."

Teyana smiles as Nikita sits down, propping her leg up on the couch, laying back. She's in black slightly baggy cargo joggers with a white "off-white" belt and a white and black cropped top with the zipper pulled down to reveal some cleavage. Her jewellery is silver in colour ranging from the layered necklaces she wears—one with her initial, the second of a bejewelled bee, and the last of a saint—to the multiple rings, her Apple Watch, and diamond hoop earrings. She has on custom-designed Nike sneakers that match her colours.

"Teyana! Iman!"

The two women look up to see Steelo and Michael. Teyana looks over at Nikita who grabs the bottle of D'ussé and waterfalls a shot. Iman laughs as Nikita hands him the bottle. Teyana grins.

"I think I see ya girl Slick," Iman whispers and Nikita looks over to see the model who waves to her. Nikita stands, walking off as the two friends move closer.

"Nikita's leaving?" Steelo asks as he hugs Teyana and dabs Iman.

"Nah she'll be back. She's saying hi to her girl."

Nikita hugs Slick who kisses her forehead and she smiles. Michael watches as the two women talk before Nikita moves away, smiling as she links arms with Iman who grins.

"Nikita!"

"Steelo!"

The two hugs before Nikita finally looks at Michael. Her cool black eyes stare at Michael before looking away. That wound is still raw and Nikita wants to go home. Teyana notices the shift.

"You dying?"

"Yeah. Battery dropped."

She nods.

"Well, let me call you an Uber. I'll wait outside with you."

"Nah. It's fine. I'm a big girl."

Teyana chuckles.

"Get home safe okay?"

"I will."

She grabs her bag, hugging her friends one more time before walking off. Michael follows, Steelo shaking his head as his friend chases after his ex-wife.