Three of Us (Bucky Barnes & Steve Rogers)

Requested by @jamaicangirlswag
Au
👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦
Esmeray hears the soft cry of Bucky and she sighs, dragging herself out of bed. Pulling her robe on, she walks to the bedroom with the sleeping (well, not anymore) toddler super soldiers. A mission had gone left and the two super soldiers were deaged. Dr. Strange and her are working on finding a cure but in the meantime, Esmeray is looking after the two boys. Both boys are two and look like standard two years old, minus facial hair.

Bucky hiccups and Esmeray scoops him up, holding him close.

"Mommy's here Pooh bear."

Bucky sniffles as he hugs her neck. Esmeray looks over at Steve who's snoring softly. The boy can sleep through a war in his opinion. She carries him downstairs to the kitchen, holding him as she begins to make him some hot chocolate. Bucky watches, holding her robe as she pours it into a sippy cup and some in a mug. They go to the couch, cups floating behind her, and they sit. Bucky takes his cup with a smile as he begins to drink and Esmeray smiles as she sips her own.

She looks up as Hades come downstairs, smiling as he sees Bucky and his mistress. He licks Bucky's feet and he giggles, kicking. Esmeray pets Hades.

"Don't rile him up Hades."

Hades sits As he waits for them to finish.

"Are you finished pumpkin?"

"Yes Momma."

She takes the two empty cups, leaving him with Hades as she cleans up. She returns, picking Bucky up who yawns.

"Sleepy?"

He nods as she takes him back upstairs to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He hugs her neck as they walk back to the room. Esmeray lays Bucky down and he whines.

"Edelweiss, Edelweiss, every morning your greet me. Small and white, clean and bright you look happy to meet me," Esmeray sings softly, Bucky settling down as Esmeray strokes his hair. He begins to doze off, hugging his teddy bear.

"Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow, bloom and grow forever. Edelweiss, edelweiss, bless my homeland forever."

She hums softly, kissing Bucky's forehead before checking on Steve and walks to the door. She smiles at seeing Hades curled up on the floor between their beds. She returns to bed, falling asleep.
👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦
Small hands touch Esmeray and she opens her eyes to see Bucky and Steve. Hades barks and she looks at him smiling.

"It's okay Hades."

He nods before laying down as she watches the two toddlers. Bucky lays quietly by her side as Steve leans on her. She strokes his hair as she rubs Bucky's back.

"Mommy?"

"Yes baby?"

"Can we go out today?"

"Go where?"

He shrugs and she laughs.

"I need to stop at the bookstore to return something but it's still early boys. It's only 6:30."

Bucky is sucking on his teddy bear's ear.

"Come Steve. Lay down."

"Not tired!"