Eraser & Demons (Shouta Aizawa)

Aizawa's mouth drops as he sees the new teacher and his heart flutters. He buries his face in his capture weapon, desperate to hide the red dusting on his face. He cannot have a crush! He cannot!

The new teacher in question is a fellow underground hero named "Lucifer" due to his quirk that has been described by many as "demonic." Lucifer has Locs with an undercut, a neatly trimmed beard and goatee, plus an upside down cross earring in one ear. Along with a nose piercing. Round gold glasses sit on his face, making his black eyes appear bigger.

Lucifer looks up, smiling at Aizawa who buried his face deeper into his capture weapon. He blinks, frowning as Aizawa quickly leaves before looking at Midnight.

"Did I do something?"

"Besides looking like sex on legs? No."

Lucifer chuckles as he rubs his neck before grabbing his suit jacket, pulling it on over the vest as he picks up his documents for his class and walks out.
🦇
"Good Morning!" Lucifer chirps as he smiles at the class before him. He hears the whispers.

"I am Azazel Demon or the Demonic Hero: Lucifer. I am your new history teacher."

He notices one student, Midoriya he believe All Might said his name is, light up at hearing his name.

"Question little ghoul? And please say your name."

"M-Midoriya Izuku and what exactly can your quirk do? Is it like mythology says demons do? Can you possess someone? Or does it allow you to summon dem—"

"Shut up Deku!"

Lucifer frowns before stopping next to the desk of the angry blonde.

"You will not call Midoriya that."

The blonde looks up at Lucifer, mouth open to respond before it quickly snaps shut, fear colouring his eyes. Lucifer's eyes are now pure black and there is a deadly aura around him.

"Y-Yes."

Lucifer smiles, eyes returning to norma as he looks at Midoriya.

"And yes it's similar to demon mythology. Although not just Christian demon mythology. Maybe another time I'll drop in during your heroic class and show you."

The class murmurs as Lucifer smiles before walking back up front.

"I am sorry to damper the mood of a new teacher but I don't know what you all know about history—not hero history—so there is a test. It will have no effect on your grade."

Lucifer picks up the pile of tests, giving each person in the front a stack.

"Pass it back," he says as he walks to each aisle. "Please do your best and answer as many as you can. You have the rest of the class period. Begin."

The class begins to work, Lucifer sitting up front as he reviews other exams from other classes.
🦇
Lucifer walks into the gym and smiles as he watches class 1-A train. He stands on the other side of Aizawa, hands in his pocket. Aizawa glances over and swallows. Lucifer doesn't have his suit jacket on and his shirt sleeves are rolled up to a little past his elbow. He sees the end of a tattoo peeking out.

"May I give advice to the students?"

Aizawa nods as Lucifer all but disappears before appearing next to Tokoyami. Aizawa watches as he talks to the bird headed teen, showing him how to do something before Dark Shadow suddenly goes big and dives to attack the column with giant claws. Lucifer nods with approval before patting his head and walks away.

"Lucifer-Sensei!"

He turns, smiling at Midoriya who waves. He walks over, the young hero saying something to him and he nods, stepping back as he watches Midoriya. He points something out, Midoriya nodding as he goes to follow his advise.