Welcome Home (Chris Evans)

Chelsea walks into the bedroom and stops, pushing her glasses up as she takes in the sight on her bed. It's her boyfriend of three years, Christopher Roberts Evans, in dark grey joggers, grey shirt, a plaid suit jacket, glasses, and books around him. He's reciting Edgar Allen Poe, specifically the "The Raven" poem. His glasses make his blue eyes smouldering and his beard with slightly tussled hair is breathtaking.

In conclusion, Chelsea is now wetter than the rapids waters leading to a waterfall which leads to a lakes. Niagara Falls has nothing on her.

She climbs into bed and he smiles, stopping his recitation.

"Oh hel—hmph!"

Chelsea kisses Chris, knocking the book from his hand and holds his face as she straddles him. He kisses back, grabbing her butt as she moans into the kiss. They break apart for air, foreheads presses together.

"Welcome home," he says, breathing hard.

"Yes. Welcome home to me. What are you doing looking this fine?"

"Waiting for you."

Chelsea smirks before sitting up, bitting her lip as she pulls her shirt off, Chris removing his jacket. He pulls his shirt off and Chelsea licks her lips. She leans forward, licking up his neck as Chris moans softly. She begins to kiss down his chest, looking up as Chris watches her closely.

The joggers are soft against Chelsea's hands and face. She pulls them down, licking her lips again as she sees the bulge in the black boxer briefs he's wearing.

"I need to get you more Calvin's."

Before Chris can reply she has already begun mouthing his covered length. Chris moans softly, Chelsea's skilled hands pulling his briefs down as well.

"Babe...let me..."

Chelsea relents, stopping what she's doing as Chris pulls the last of his clothes off. Chelsea also removes her lingering clothes before they return to bed, Chris on his back as Chelsea reclaims her previous position.

She licks the underside of his cock, gently fondling his balls as she peppers kisses to his length. Chris moans softly before gasping, fisting the sheets as Chelsea deepthroats him with no warning. Chelsea applies just enough suction as she bobs her head, tongue flat against his length as she sucks. Chris gently thrusts up, careful not to gag her suddenly (not that it matters because Chelsea doesn't have a gag reflex).

"Baby Girl...come here..." Chris moans, tapping her head.

Chelsea pulls off with an obscene pop and a string of saliva connecting her lips to his cock. He moans at the sight before Chelsea crawls up him. He kisses her softly.

"Let me taste you."

"Are you sure?"

"If I die with you riding my face, I'm a lucky man."

Chelsea chuckles before straddling his face. He pulls her down and Chelsea moans as he licks her, starting from the bottom and goes to the top. He swirls his tongue on her clit before pushing his tongue in her. Chelsea moans softly, fingers in his hair as he tongues her down. He holds her thighs, keeping her in place as he happily (and eagerly) eats her.

"Shit...Chris," Chelsea moans. "Close!"

He keeps going, Chelsea riding his face. He looks up, making eye contact and that's all it takes for Chelsea to go over the edge. She grabs the headboard as she cums, head back. Chris grins before gently putting her on her back, hovering over her. They kiss, Chelsea tasting herself on his lips. His beard glistens under the soft light and his lips shine.