Kids & Couples (Shouta Aizawa)

Part Two of Erasers & Demons
☕️
Aizawa and Lucifer blink as they stare at the young boy looking down at the floor. He's hugging an Endeavor plush close to him.

"Is...is that Hawks?" Lucifer finally asks, making the young boy look up at him. Lucifer gives him a small smile and he blushes.

"Yes," the person from the Hero Commission says. "The quirk has de-aged him to five years old and will last for between 2 weeks to 2 months."

"Why are you asking us to take care of him?" Aizawa asks.

"He'll be protected at U.A. and Nezu recommended you two."

They hear a soft giggle and see Lucifer has squat to Hawks level, the young hero showing him his plush.

"Endeavor? You're one of the few people I know who like him."

Hawks blushes.

"Do you like him?" Hawks quietly asks surprising everyone at how clear he talks for a five year old.

"I'm not a fan but if you like him I like him."

Hawks smiles as he moves closer to Lucifer who groans. He stands.

"I'm getting old," he mumbles, "my knees ain't what they used to be."

Aizawa gives a small smile into his capture weapon. Hawks is looking up at Lucifer who holds his hands out and Hawks raises his arms. Lucifer picks him up, careful of his wings as he tucks his arm under his butt for support. Hawks smiles before hugging his neck with one arm, his face buried in the crook of his neck. Lucifer makes a fake crying face making Nezu chuckle as Aizawa smiles. It's hard to believe the demonic hero is a huge softy for children.

"We can take care of him," Aizawa says as Lucifer grins.

"Thank you. Here's a credit card to pay for any expenses."

Aizawa takes it as he looks at Lucifer who is humming softly to Hawks, the young hero giving a soft smile.

"Also his name is Keigo. We would prefer you use that name when he looks like this."

They nod.

"Are we dismissed?" Lucifer asks. "We need to get some supplies and the little ghoul is tired."

"A nap sounds good," Aizawa murmurs as Lucifer shakes his head with a smile.

"A nap always sounds good to you."

Aizawa gently swats his arm as the two heroes leave, Hawks in the taller hero's arms.
☕️
"Oh who's the cutie?" Midnight asks as she sees Hawks hiding behind Lucifer's legs as the man gets coffee.

"This is Keigo. Say hello."

Hawks waves making Midnight coo at him. Lucifer smiles as he ruffles Hawks' hair.

"Yeah, Aizawa and I are fostering him for some time. He had a rough morning."

"Rough?"

"Woke up very cranky and won't let me out his sight. Guess I'll be teaching history with a child on my hip."

Midnight smiles as Lucifer begins to walk away, Hawks following him to his desk as he climbs into his lap. Nezu had a small uniform made for Hawks who is adorable in it.

"I have to head to my classroom is five minutes okay?"

Hawks nods.

"You want to help me teach?"

Hawks shakes his head "no" and the teachers inside chuckle.

"Well then. There's Poppa."

The teachers look to see Aizawa walk in. He walks over and bends over, dropping his head on Lucifer's shoulders as Hawks smiles, Raising his arms.