Moving On

"Jovan! Jovan!"

Said woman looks up as her coworker and friend, Trina Ra, rushes over to her.

"Where's the fire?"

"Melissa just fainted and we need someone to take her place!"

"Who's doing this round of Truth or Drink?"

"Michael B. Jordan and ChadwickBoseman!" She quickly replies, jumbling the last of the answer.

"Come again?"

"Michael B. Jordan and Chadwick Boseman."

Jovan bites her lip.

"Give me a shot of patron before we start and I'll do it but you and Melissa owe me."

Trina hugs her.

"I will give you a shot of Patron and Paul Mason. Thank you!"

"Yeah yeah," Jovan says as she pats her back. "Let me go change."

She walks off to her office, doing a quick change of her outfit. She reappears and makes her way to where they're filming. An intern approaches her with two shot glasses and she laughs, thanking him before knocking them back. Thank god she just ate lunch. Jovan is mic'd up as Trina fills her in on everything.

"Alright, where do I stand?"

"Next to Michael," Trina says and Jovan takes her place.

"Alright. Quiet on set!"

A silence falls over as Trina looks at them.

"Ready. Set. Action!"

"Hi, my name is Tiffany Greene."

"I'm Chadwick Boseman."

"I'm Michael B. Jordan."

"And I'm Jovan White and we are playing Truth or Drink."
🥃
"Would you take your ex back if they were the last person on Earth?" Tiffany reads.

"Fuck no," Jovan says in unison with Michael causing laughter as Chadwick gives a tight smile.

"I mean I wish her the best but no," Michael says with a laugh. "That was a toxic relationship."

"I wasn't what he wanted and I'm pretty sure I still wouldn't be what he wanted if I was the last woman on the earth."

"Chadwick what about you?" Michael asks, smiling at the man who is clearly uncomfortable.

"I'm going to drink."

There are laughs before Jovan picks up the next card.

"Do you have anything from your ex that you still wear or use daily?"

She puts the card down and grabs the bottle before looking at Trina.

"I need something stronger than vodka."

"You have work after this!" Trina replies, laughing as she grabs the bottle of patron, handing it to the intern who hands it to Jovan. She drinks straight making the set laugh.

"Someone else can answer now."

"I don't think so," Michael says as Tiffany nods in agreement.

"She got me this custom made chain," Chadwick begins. "It has the year we met and the year we got married on it. I wear it every day. Even wearing it now."