Birthday (Erik Killmonger)

For  @letsreadppl2 Happy Birthday!
🎂

Erik can sense the anxiety coming off his girlfriend of three years, Jovan. She's pacing back and forth, wringing her hands as she walks along the fluffy black rug. Their pitbull, Killmonger, looks at his mistress and begins following her, his monkey plush in his mouth. If it wasn't for the anxiety coming off her in waves, this would be adorable.

Erik stands, grabbing her waist to stop the pace. She looks up at him and Erik pulls her into a hug, kissing her forehead.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He asks softly, rubbing her back.

"My Birthday is tomorrow..."

"Yes I know."

"I'm turning 30."

"I know."

"Erik I haven't done anything with my life!"

He stares at her.

"I should be married! With kids!"

"Woah there," Erik says as he holds her at arms length. "Did you talk to your mom again?"

She nods and Erik groans as he head falls back. Jovan's mom is toxic as fuck. It doesn't matter what Jovan can do. She's the youngest CEO to be featured in Forbes for creating a multi-billion dollar company. She has created three thriving foundations that support girls of colour, encouraging them to follow their dreams. She's on the board of the city's arts council. The woman does amazing things but to her mother she has accomplished nothing because she's not married and isn't on her third kid.

"Babe...Fuck—and I can't emphasis this enough—your mother and her fucking opinions."

"Erik..."

"No: listen to me. You have accomplished so fucking much. Babe you can buy up this entire block and have money leftover for the next decade. Just because you aren't this domestic woman doesn't mean you haven't accomplished anything."

She nods as Erik wipes a tear away before pulling her close again, kissing her as he squeezes her butt.

"Now come here and let me eat the anxiety out your pussy."

Jovan smiles but follows Erik upstairs.
🎂
"Happy Birthday to you~," Erik sings as Jovan enters the kitchen, her shirtless lover holding a new mug that says "Boss Bitch" on it. She takes it as she sips the perfectly made coffee, grinning as he smiles.

"Breakfast is ready," he says as he leads her to the patio where breakfast is waiting on the table, Killmonger wearing a birthday hat making her laugh as she kisses his forehead.

"Good Morning Kill."

They sit down and begin to eat, talking quietly.

"What are you going to do today for your birthday?"

"I'm going to go to the spa. I need a massage, facial, nails done—the whole deal."

Erik smiles as he sips his coffee.

"Good. You need a break. I think we should go to the club."

"Really babe?"

"Yeah. You 30 and grown. I think we should go and show the people what a thirty year old is made of."

Jovan chuckles but nods as she kisses his cheek.

"Well, club it is."

He grins as they go about talking about the rest of the day and their plans.
🎂
Jovan is in the shower, washing herself before getting ready for the night. She hears the shower door open and she looks behind her to see Erik. He smirks as he rubs her butt and kisses her neck.

"Erik," she says with a chuckle. "Let me finish."

"I'm helping."

Jovan moans as he rubs her core, kissing on her neck as one hand massages her breast.

"E-Erik..."

"Let me give you an early gift."

Jovan nods as Erik picks her up with ease, pressing her to the warm title as he kisses her, sucking on her bottom lip. She moans as she feels Erik's length rubs against her.

"Don't tease," she croaks.

"Because it's your birthday I won't," he whispers in her ear before gently scraping his teeth along her ear making her groan.

Erik lines himself up with her entrance, using some of the lube (they found one perfect for shower sex after some experimentation) before pushing into her warmth. He hisses at how warm and tight she is.

"You are so fucking warm," he murmurs. "Shit...I could come right now."

"You come and I will never let you live it down," Jovan says with a smirk making Erik growl as he nips her neck.

"Well, I won't be a minute man boo. Maybe two minutes."

Jovan laughs before moaning as Erik thrusts, smiling as her face begins to be covered with pleasure as he moves. He thrusts slowly, kissing wherever he can as he holds her.

Jovan squeezes him, a silent beg for him to give her more. He curses before holding her waist as he thrusts harder, sucking on her pulse as she whines.

"Shit," Erik groans. "I need you in bed," he growls. "Imma slip if I fuck you the way I want to in this shower."

He pulls out, setting her on her feet as he turns the shower off and drags her out, pulling her into the bedroom and pushes her on the bed. She doesn't even complain that the sheets are going to get wet because Erik is french kissing her lower lips. He slurps and sucks as her moans fill the air.

"E-Erik."

"I know baby. I got you," he murmurs as he slaps his dick on her clit twice before pushing in, going balls deep in his first stroke making her arch and feel him in her gut.

"Shit!"

"You like that?" Erik asks, voice strained as he keeps giving the same thrust in a steady pace. "Like when I stroke you like this?"

"Yes!"

Erik pins her hands above her head in one hand while his other hand grabs her throat, squeezing gently as he fucks her. Jovan's legs wrap around his waist, holding him close as she moans loudly, chanting his name.

"N'Jadaka!" She says with a groan and he curses, giving a snap of his hips as he rolls them.

"Shit...you know what saying that name does to me," he says.

"N'Jadaka...please...I want to cum..."

"Imma make you cum so hard that you see stars."

Jovan knows that's no idle threat and squeezes him again making him hiss as he removes the hand from her throat and pushes her leg apart as he begins giving fast, deep strokes.

Water runs down his chest as his locs fall into his face giving him an even sexier look and Jovan is overwhelmed. Erik is swirling his thumb on her clit, his thrusts rubbing her g-spot and a-spot (A/N: it's an actual spot in your vagina) making the coil in her stomach tighten.

"Erik...Close..."

"Cum for me baby. Cum for me," he commands, voice rough and nearly animalistic as he gives a finally snap of his hips.

Jovan cums, squirting slightly as her body shakes, body arching off the bed, and her head back, eyes closed as she gives a strangled scream. She squeezes Erik, pushing him over the edge and he cums with a deep moan, catching himself as he begins to fall.

The couple lays there for a few moments, catching their breath. Erik pulls out and Jovan gives a small moan as Erik climbs out the bed and goes into the bathroom, grabbing a rag to clean up. He returns to see Jovan is sleeping, hugging a pillow that she had grabbed. He chuckles as he wipes her down before himself and climbs into bed with her. He orders her favourite foods, wines, and desserts as he lays in bed with her.
🎂
Jovan wakes up and groans. She looks at the time: 8:30 PM. She groans as she goes to the bathroom, washing herself off before oiling her skin. She pulls on black satin shorts with a matching bra. Pushing her feet into her black fluffy house slippers, she made her way downstairs.

Erik has the food on the coffee table, two glasses sitting there with a bottle of sparkling pink Moscato. She smiles as she walks over and she sits down, Erik sitting next to her.

"No Club I guess," she says making Erik chuckle.

"Did you really want to go anyway?"

"Not at all."

Erik laughs as the two begin to eat, watching Criminal Minds and talking. They finish with the entree before Erik takes the plate to the kitchens, bringing the plate of three cupcakes out with candles on them. He lights them as he sits next to her and she smiles at him.

"Happy Birthday Baby Girl. I'm happy I got to be with you for the last three years and see you turn the big 3-0."

Jovan chuckles as he kisses her cheek.

"I hope I get to spend many more with you and I hope that you had a good birthday."

"I had an amazing birthday Erik. Thank you."

"Blowout the candles and make a wish. Or not. Maybe you too grown now."

She nudges his side making him laugh as she pauses for a moment before blowing the candles out. Erik claps before getting up to remove the candles and take them to the kitchen. He grabs the six gift bags of various sizes and brings them to her. Jovan smiles as she begins to go through the gifts.

"Killmonger! Put it down!"

Killmonger has taken the vanilla cupcake with the buttercream icing and gold sprinkles. He dashes off as Erik chases after him, Jovan laughing as she hears the bark and scolding of Erik. This was a great birthday and she can't wait for next year.