(Katsuki Bakugo)

I just finished My Hero Academia so enjoy
🦸🏽‍♀️
Bakugo walks into the room and sees the young man sleeping on the bed. He puts his bag to the side and climbs into bed, becoming the little spoon. An arm goes around him as he's pulled closer. He smiles as a kiss is pressed behind his ear.

"Sorry I'm late."

"It's okay," comes the sleepy reply. "All that matters is you're here now."

Bakugo relaxes, dozing off with his boyfriend holding him.
🦸🏽‍♀️
Bakugo looks over Ryu's shoulder and he looks up, smiling at him.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm hungry."

"You want some Ramen? I got the spicy one you said you like."

"Please?" Bakugo asks, eyes lighting up.

Ryu chuckles as he goes in his closet, grabbing two spicy beef ramens.

"Do you want to come downstairs with me?"

Bakugo pauses but nods, following after his boyfriend. They ride down to the elevator, stepping out into the hallway leading to the common area. They walk to the kitchen, Bakugo seeing other students talking.

"Oh. Hey Ru!"

"Hey Seiji."

"Hey Bakugo."

Bakugo scolds before whimpering as Ryu pinches his neck. Seiji chuckles.

"Opposites really do attract."

Ryu chuckles as he goes about making the ramen, Bakugo all but clinging to him as he cooks them. He chuckles as he pours the ramen into bowls before placing them on a tray.

"Grab is some drinks."

Bakugo grabs two juices from the fridge plus a box of pocky before following after Ryu. They return to his room, sitting on the bed as Ryu grabs his laptop, pulling up a movie for them to watch as they eat.

"You want me to walk you back to your dorm later?"

"I don't need an escort."

Ryu chuckles as he leans over, kissing Bakugo's temple. He smiles, blushing as he pushes Ryu's face away.

"I know you don't."

"But you can."

Ryu smiles as they settle down, returning to the movie. They finish, putting their dishes to the side as Bakugo sits between his legs, leaning on him. They hold hands, watching the rest of the movie.
🦸🏽‍♀️
Bakugo laughs as Ryu picks him up, raising him over his head.

"Ryu! Put me down!"

He's put down, Ryu pulling him close as he kisses his cheek. Bakugo giggles as Ryu kisses his temple. They pause, Ryu holding him.

"Ryu..."

He smiles as he lets Bakugo go, taking his hand as they continue to walk.

"I can hold my own bag."

"You just won't let me spoil you?"

Bakugo blushes before a scowl appears on his lips. Ryu chuckles as he leans over, kissing him softly. Bakugo hugs his neck as he greedily drinks in his kisses. He loves kissing Ryu. His lips are soft but skilled and he never forced Bakugo to do anything he doesn't want (not that there's much since Bakugo was the first to initiate the kissing from pecks to French.) They break apart, Ryu smiling as he pecks his cheek.

"We're almost back to your dorm."

They reach the pathway and Bakugo looks around to see if anyone is watching before tiptoeing again for another kiss. Ryu kisses him, Bakugo squealing as Ryu grabs his butt.