Any Time, Any Place (Winston Duke)

Brandi St. Clair licks her lips at seeing her Professor walk in and she feels her friend, Persia Valentine hit her.

"Ma'am! You better take a sip of that coffee!"

Brandi takes a sip of her drink before biting her lips,
Looking him up and down. He's in a Yale sweater with black slacks, brown sneakers that look like dress shoes, a brown leather band watch on his right wrist, and his thin gold glasses.

"God I would—"

"Don't you even finish that sentences," Persia says as she covers her face.

"Good Morning Class," Comes the deep clear voice of their Professor who smiles and Brandi crosses her legs. God this man is too damn much! "today we are beginning the section on Sex and drama."

Brandi licks her lips, leaning forward as she looks down at her Professor who glances her way, smiling at her.

"Imma let him cave my back in before this semester is done," she murmurs and Persia groans.
😛
Brandi knocks on the door, standing at the threshold of the office and the hallway.

"Come in miss St. Clair."

She enters, sitting down as her Professor brushes by her to close the door. She swallows as she wills her hormones to behave because she really does need help at the moment.

"What can I help you with?" He asks, smiling at her.

"With the upcoming paper. I can't seem to be able to figure out what to write about."

"This is for the sex and drama paper correct?"

She nods.

"Well, Shakespeare has many themes of sex in his work. Romeo and Juliet is a good one."

Brandi nods as she takes notes, listening as her professor talks about the themes of sex in Romeo and Juliet.
😛
Professor Winston Duke watches as one of his star students, Brandi St. Clair leaves his office. Her smell lingers lightly—vanilla and coffee. He takes a deep breath. His student is beautiful with warm chestnut skin and bright black eyes that sit behind silver and black frames, Winston is in love. She's intelligent and from what other professors have said, a shining star. And other professors agree she's beautiful.

Today, Winston nearly stared at seeing what she wore. It was simple: grey exercise leggings with a cropped white hoodie and white sneakers but it revealed her shape and Winston was mentally drooling. That hourglass shape was perfect and the way she carried herself made Winston know she knows she looks good.

He takes a deep breath as he wills his boner away. He wants Brandi in his lap. He wonders how she would look in his lap. Would she straddle him with ease or would she need some help?

He looks at his screen before sighing. He is not getting any work done.
😛
Brandi blinks at seeing the package at her apartment. It's a large SavageX box. She takes it inside as she checks the name.

"For me..." she murmurs before taking the box to her room. She opens it and the note falls out. She picks up the note written on the purple paper.

I hope they fit—had to guess your size
Wear the red set the next time you come to my office.

Brandi blinks.

"Who..." she murmurs. "Who wants me in red?"

She looks into the box and pulls the items out. She sees the red set and blinks. It's a red lace teddy and she licks her lips.

"Well, red it is."

She goes to try everything on.
😛
Winston nearly stumbles at seeing Brandi in the red teddy with high waist black jeans and a black jean jacket. She smiles as she talks with some of the other students. Michael wasn't joking when he said he sent her things. He swallows his growl. Is something going on between them? He begins to lesson, concealing his emotions.
😛
Winston looks up at the knock and sees Michael.