Demon (Sebastian Stan)

A deep groan leaves Sebastian as he looks up and grabs his phone. He looks at it.

7:30 AM

He looks over and gasps at seeing the man next to him. He has rich umber brown skin and he's muscular. He's tall and thick as the kids say. His hair is braided back in five neat braids with an undercut. He has a tattoo sleeve on the arm he can see and one on his spine.

Sebastian sees sleepy black eyes looking at him and he blushes. The man chuckles as he pushes himself up, Sebastian drooling at seeing even more muscles.

"Good Morning Kitten," comes the deep rough voice and Sebastian dies right there and then. Who is this demon? Who sent him? Why is Sebastian ready to let him blow his back out and ruin his life?

"Good Morning..."

He smiles as he stands and Sebastian catches a glance of his dick and nearly falls out of bed. If this is him soft...he's a monster!

"Do you want to go to the diner for breakfast? I don't want to cook."

"Sure. Ah...you want to shower?"

"Together?" He asks and Sebastian turns red at the thought.

"Sure..."

They go to the bathroom and they strip, entering the shower as the water is turned on. Sebastian watches as he cleans himself and licks his lips.

"Kit—oh."

Sebastian has fallen to his knees and taken the soft length in his mouth. He feels him harden in his mouth and he bobs his head as the water washes over them. He hears the deep, almost growl like, moans from his partner and sucks harder. He gags but forces himself to deep throat him.

"Shit...kitten..."

Sebastian looks up with those blue eyes and his partner growls, pulling him off and into his arms. Sebastian gasps at the action as he's pressed to the tile.

"Little vixen," he growls. "Looking up with big blue eyes and my dick is down your throat."

Sebastian moans.

"You've been with a man?"

He nods as he feels something big nudge his hole. He kisses him as he feels him push in. Sebastian gasps at the pain but moans as his neck is kissed.

"Move," he growls as his partner obeys, thrusting into him as he moans loudly. He claws his back as he feels him hit his prostate with deadly accuracy.

"You're so good," he praises. "Taking me with ease. Like you're made for me."

Sebastian moans loudly before gasping as he's put on his feet, turning him around and pushes back in. Sebastian claws the tile as he is fucked (or as his back is blown out) and silently thanks God or Satan for giving him this man.

A hand grabs his length and he is stroked in time with the thrusts, lips on his neck.

"Close?" The deep voice breathes into his ear and he nods. "Cum for me kitten."

That's all it takes and Sebastian cums all in his hand as he feels two more hard thrusts before he is filled with his seed. He pulls out and Sebastian watches as he licks his hand, smiling and Sebastian knows Satan sent this demon man.
💀
Sebastian sits across from the demon (he's not a demon but after two rounds of mind blowing sex Sebastian knows this man will be the death of him) and sneaks to look at him.

He chuckles as he leans back. He's in all black and looks delicious.

"Sneaking glances Kitten?"