Mortal Kombat (Michael B. Jordan)

Because I've been making Michael an asshole in like the last three oneshots and he deserves some love...even though he still can't dress and says dumb shit
🦹‍♀️
"What's wrong?" Steelo asks Michael who is pushing food around on his plate. The two friends are at brunch.

"My girl and mother are bonding over Mortal Kombat 11."

"Your mother is playing Mortal Kombat?!"

"Don't remind me," Michael mumbles. "I am receiving no fucking love from my girlfriend or mother!"

"You are being dramatic."

"I'm an actor: that's my job."

Steelo rolls his eyes as he sips his mimosa.

"Have you've tried talking to her?"

"Yes and she said "YoU aRe BeInG RiDiCuLoUs"," he mocks as he pouts while Steelo laughs at his impersonation of his girlfriend, Enyo Blair.

"Well, at least their bonding. You have been so concerned that they wouldn't get along but now they are."

"Over a violent game!"

"Michael: you are being ridiculous. Now shut up and get tipsy."

Michael pouts but obeys as he drinks three mimosas back to back.
🦹‍♀️Michael enters the house and sees his mother and girlfriend are still playing Mortal Kombat. He walks over and sits next to Enyo, feeling her lean on him before she quickly pecks his cheek. He gives a small smile as she continues to play.

"How's Steelo?" She asks, dispatching an enemy with ease as Donna also dispatches one.

"He's good. He said he's going to come over to challenge you in Mortal Kombat."

She chuckles.

"His ass is going to get handed to him."

"I warned him."

She smiles as the game announces they beat the tower and can advance. She gives Michael the remote and she shows him the moves and combos. He begins to play against his mother in a practice round. She beats his ass.

"You suck Michael."

"I haven't been playing for 12 hours!"

"Still suck."

He pinches her cheek as she chuckles, taking the remote back as she begins to play again. Michael blinks at seeing his father is also playing and his mouth drops.

"Dad!"

"Enyo and Donna taught me and I see why they like it."

Michael pouts as he watches as his parents and girlfriend play. He rests his head on her shoulder as they begin to play. The liquor and the soft smell of vanilla coming off Enyo lulls Michael's asleep. Enyo smiles at him as she continues to play.
🦹‍♀️
Michael wakes up on the couch, a blanket over him and he hears the hush sounds of talking.

"I think Michael has met his match with someone who is interested in anime and video games."

Enyo chuckles.

"Well, he did say I haven't been giving him attention and maybe I have been but I have been waiting got a minute for Mortal Kombat. I do owe him some loving."

Donna chuckles.

"And what kind of loving?"

"Probably some pussy. And shopping. And Attention."

Donna laughs as Michael chokes on the air at hearing Enyo say "pussy" in front of his mother. He gets up and the two women look up at seeing him.

"Hello Michael."

"Hi babe."

He rubs his eye as he walks over, kissing both of their foreheads. Enyo hugs him as he takes a brownie and eats it.

"Had a good nap?"

"Yes. I'm surprised you aren't playing the game still."

"Characters needed to recharge."

Michael rolls his eyes as they chuckle.

"Come on," Enyo says as she takes his hand and pulls him upstairs. They enter their bedroom and Enyo locks the door before pulling Michael's shirt off and kisses him, holding his face as he kisses back. "I haven't been giving my leopard any love."

"No," Michael murmurs. "No you haven't."

Enyo pushes him onto the bed as she pulls her shirt off to reveal the red lace bra and he bites his lips. She straddles him.

"You are such a good boyfriend," she murmurs. "Letting me play my game."
She kisses his neck as he grabs her butt, squeezing it gently as she pulls his face to her, kissing him as he tugs on her pants.

"Babe...Please..." Michael murmurs.

"I'm coming," she whispers as she moves down, pulling his sweats off as she nibbles on his covered length as he moans. She removes those before licking up his length before swallowing his length.

Michael moans as she sucks him, wet sounds filling the air as she sucks him. He lets out a deep growl before she pulls off and stands, removing her shorts as she climbs back on him.

"Enyo..." He growls. "Don't tease."

"I'm not," she says with a playful smirk before giggling as Michael flips them and he grabs a condom and the lube. He fingers her gently as he pulls the condom on, her soft moans filling the air as he lubes himself.

"On your stomach," he commands and she obeys, rolling over as she holds her ass up to him. He kisses one cheek before pulling the thong to the side and pushes in. They moan in unison and Michael sinks into her warmth. He thrusts slowly before she pushes back, her wordless plea for him to go faster. He grabs her waist as he begins to thrust deeper and slower. He puts one leg up as he picks up speed, her face buried in the bed as she moans. He grabs her hair, pulling her head up.

"Let me hear you," he growls.

"Yes Daddy," Enyo moans before cursing as he goes harder, skin slapping against skin and a wet sound filling the air.

"Shit! Michael!"

"You running?" Michael asks, grabbing her waist in a tighter grip. "Why, You. Running?" He asks, hard thrusts punctuating the sentence as Enyo curses.

"I'm not!" She replies as he pulls her into his arms, one hand around her neck as the other teases her clit.

"Shit! Michael!"

"Next time you ignore me in favour of a game," he whispers in her ear, voice deep and rough. "I'm going to fuck you until you don't even remember the name of the game."

Enyo moans as she cums, Michael moaning as she squeezes him and he follows after a few more thrusts. They collapse on the bed and Michael pulls out as Enyo goes to the bathroom before returning. They lay in bed, Enyo on top of Michael who holds her, rubbing her butt.

"Don't threaten me with a good time," Enyo murmurs as he chuckles. "I may just take you up on it."

Michael laughs as they lay in bed, talking and cuddling.
🦹‍♀️
Michael squats to take the picture as Enyo poses behind him. She's in curve-hugging ripped light washed, high waist jeans with a cropped dark green hoodie and matching sneakers. Michael is in dark green cargo joggers with a black hoodie and black sneakers.

"You looks so good from this angle babe," Michael says as he looks at her and she chuckles as she turns, Michael snapping pictures of her butt before smacks his head making him laugh.

"Here's the sneakers ma'am," the worker says, Enyo smiling at the man as she takes the box.

"Thank you. Michael."

Michael sits and tries the sneakers on as Enyo looks at him.

"Yes or no?"

"Yes."

"Add it to the pile."

Michael has already picked three sneakers and a few other clothing items.

"That's it babe."

"You sure?"

He nods as he picks the boxes up and she carries the clothes to the cashier. She scans her Nike card before paying for the items. They leave with the three bags as they walk through the mall.

"Where else do you want to go?"

"You don't have to buy me anything else babe. We already hit Adidas, Nike, and Tommy."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

She looks at Michael who kisses her, holding her butt as she smiles up at him.

"Great cause I need to stop at Sephora."

Michael laughs but follows after her into the store, holding her hand.
🦹‍♀️
Michael sits next to Enyo as she plays Mortal Kombat, Michael playing with her against the other team.

"Okay so maybe I understand why you played this game for so long."

Enyo laughs before kissing his cheek.

"Told you it was addicting."

Michael grins before kissing her, making her yell as he keeps peppering kissing to her cheek and they tumble to the floor as the game is forgotten as Michael kisses up on Enyo.

Mortal Kombat can wait.