Before I let Go (Chadwick Boseman)

Chadwick cries quietly as he lays in bed, used and abused by a man he thought cared for him. He drags himself from the bed, dressing as he ignores the pain.

"Where you going?"

"Home," he whispers.

Michael nods as he walks over to him, kissing his cheek and Chadwick has to will himself to not jump.

"You called an Uber?"

"Yeah..."

His phone rings and he sees its Claude.

"He's here. I gotta go."

Michael nods as Chadwick leaves the house, pain rushing though his body. He enters the black Range Rover and it pulls off before pulling over about half a mile from Michael's place.

"What happened?"

"Claude..."

"Chadwick," the alpha says, voice quiet. "What happened?"

Chadwick begins to sob, his whole body shaking as he tries to stop the tears.

"I was stupid okay?!" He yells. "That's what happened! Stupid to think he would want me as an omega!"

Chadwick weeps as Claude hugs him, the omega clinging to him as he rubs his back.

"Shhh. I got you."

Chadwick holds Claude's hand as he drives him home.
🤧
Chadwick lays in bed, nude except for his briefs. Claude is rubbing healing salve on him, careful not to apply too much pressure. Chadwick purrs, enjoying the feeling of an alpha caring for him.

"He's foolish," Claude says quietly as Chadwick looks at him. "Michael is stupid if he can't see you are a perfect omega."

Chadwick blushes at the words of Claude and sits up, looking at him. Claude watches him with dark eyes as he moves closer.

"I wish I could mate you or even be allowed in your bed."

Chadwick blinks in shock at his friend's confession. Claude looks away.

"I'm sorry."

"No," he murmurs as he moves closer. "You...you mean it?"

"Yes," Claude whispers as he presses his forehead to Chadwick's, holding his face. "I have wanted you for so long but I didn't want to lose you as a friend because you are a wonderful friend."

Chadwick smiles as he nuzzles his nose and Claude smiles, gently pressing his lips to his giving Chadwick an option to pull away. Chadwick kisses back, hugging his neck as Claude pulls him into his lap, holding him close.

"Chadwick..."

"Yes?"

"Can I...?"

Chadwick nods as Claude moves him up the bed before kissing him again, the omega whimpering at the feel of an alpha on him.

"You are so beautiful," Claude murmurs. "God took his time with you."

Chadwick blushes as Claude moves down his chest. He takes one nipple in his mouth and gently rolls it between his teeth making Chadwick whimper. Claude looks up as he pulls away, kissing down his stomach.

"Should I stop?"

"N-No..."

"Are you sure?"

He nods as Claude gently removes the brief, putting them aside as he grabs the lube from the bureau and opens it. It smells of mint and he chuckles as Chadwick blushes.

"Stop..."

"I'm sorry love. I just figured not even your lube would be mint scented."

Chadwick gently kicks him and Claude laughs as he kisses his inner thigh.