My Romanian (Sebastian Stan)

Chadwick stares in shock as Jovan simply smiles, closing the door before walking out the house. She gets back into her car, drives back to the airport, and buys a ticket for New York City. She sits patiently, waiting for her flight but as she waits, she deletes every trace of Chadwick from her phone. She finally blocks his number, sighing as she puts her phone away and her AirPods in.
🗽 🐾
Jovan smiles as she watches her German Shepherd, Bucky, sit by the window, watching the world go by. She returns to her laptop, working on an assignment from work. She's been working remotely, clearing her mind of all the shit that has happened in the last month. Her breakup with Chadwick had found its way to the Shade Room and she had to threaten to sue them to get them to stop posting her. It has been stressful—from fangirls to gossip pages no one would leave her alone.

Her phone rings and she smiles at seeing the notification from Uber Eats: Your Driver is outside. She walks to the door, opening it just in time as she smiles at the Driver, handing her a twenty before closing the door. She never tips through the app.

Jovan sits back down, beginning to eat her lunch when her phone chimes. It's the Instagram notification. She looks at her phone in shock.

imsebastianstan wants to send you a message!

Jovan unlocks her phone before blinking in shock at seeing it really is Sebastian Stan. He has commented on her story which was of Bucky wearing his Winter Soldier Halloween costume from two years ago.

Handsome soldier ☺️

Jovan blinks before replying back with a simple "thank you". She expects to be left on seen or the message like before the conversation is dropped but instead he sends another message.

How are you?

Jovan stares before licking her lip.

"Should I reply Bucky?"

Bucky looks at her, having moved over to her once she got her food. He looks at the screen before barking.

"I guess I could be nice."

Jovan types back.

I'm fine. Tired but fine.

Sebastian types back and Jovan chokes on her food making Bucky panic.

Forgive my forwardness but you're beautiful

Bucky looks at her as Jovan stares.

"Nope. Nope. Nope! It's a prank!"

She quickly closes her phone, tossing it far away (onto Bucky's dog bed by the fireplace) and she returns to her work, ignoring the intrusion that is Instagram and Sebastian Stan.
🐾 🗽
Sebastian does a double take at seeing the woman he has been crushing on for the last four years. It's Jovan White. She currently has her hair in a curly puff and her gold glasses enhance her smooth gingerbread brown skin. He bites his lip as she looks up and blinks, a red hue that is certainly not her blush, appears on her cheeks as she quickly looks away. Sebastian leaves his seat and walks over.

"Miss White?"

She looks at Sebastian with those bright brown eyes and he is ready to faint.

"Jovan and Hi Sebastian."

"Funny seeing you here."

"You too...are you in New York now?"

"Yeah. I moved a few months ago."

"Next!"

Jovan steps forward, smiling at the cashier as she places her order. Sebastian hands the cashier his card and Jovan blinks.