Kidnapped (Erik Stevens)

Part Two of Taken!
🖤
"Nikita! Nikita! Open the door!"

Nikita is sitting in the corner, hugging a pillow as she looks at the door. Her stomach growls but she doesn't want to talk to Erik or leave the room. Not since he's probably angry now.

"Nikita!"

She jumps at a particularly hard bang.

"Open. The. Door."

She hugs the pillow tighter before crawling to the closet and hides in there.

"You have till the count of three! One."

Nikita hugs her knees to her chest.

"Two!"

She begins to pray that today won't be the day she dies.

"Three!"

The door bursts open and Nikita has to bite her cheek to keep from screaming. She listens as Erik stomps around the room, yelling for her as he throws things around. She presses deeper into the corner of the closet, wishing she could disappear.

Light suddenly fills the closet and she's grabbed, dragged from the closet as she kicks and punches, trying to get him off of her. She's slapped, causing her to go limp. She's thrown on the bed.

WARNING: MENTIONS OF RAPE AHEAD

Erik pulls at her clothes and Nikita finds she has no more tears to cry. How ironic. Erik is rough with her and Nikita just stares at the ceiling as she doesn't fight. She doesn't know why. Maybe she's tired. Maybe she knows fighting could equal her death.

The only signs that Erik is finished is the growl like sound he makes, stiffening before pulling out. She feels the liquid run down her thigh. Thank god for her IUD. She lays there as Erik begins to apologise, saying it wouldn't happen again. He kisses her, gently touching her as he picks her up, carrying her to the bathroom.

RAPE MENTIONS OVER

She feels a part of her die in that moment as Erik washes her. She's not getting out of this Alive. And if she does: she won't be the same.
🖤
Nikita lays in bed, looking at the ceiling. She hears the door open but she doesn't even look. It's Erik. Who else would it be?

"Nikita?"

She slowly turns her head, her black eyes staring into his golden-brown ones.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"You don't look fine. Are you hungry?"

She is silent but nods.

"I'll make you some lunch. Go shower. I'll pick some clothes out."

She obeys, leaving the bed and enters the bathroom. Erik frowns as he fixes the bed before picking her clothes out. He heads downstairs to make her lunch.

Erik has just put the salad on the plate when Nikita quietly enters the kitchen. She sits, head down as she plays with her hands.

"Here. You want a beer?"

She shrugs as she slowly begins to eat. Erik is unnerved by the silence and he frowns.

"Nikita...are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"You're not wearing your glasses."

"They broke."

"How?"

"Last night."

Erik blinks before looking away. He had broken her glasses while...no. He didn't force her. She let him. She didn't fight him. She let him.