Husband & Fiance (Sam Wilson & T'Challa)

Sam thinks back to that night. The night before this plan went to hell

Flashback
Sam Wilson lays on his husband, playing with the necklace he is wearing. He feels his large hand stroke his head, fingers moving in gentle circles. Their breathing is in sync and the cool air from the a/c fills the room.

"I don't want to do this."

"Then don't."

"It's not that simple."

"Why is that?"

"Steve wants to find Bucky."

"Bucky doesn't want to be found though."

Sam sighs as he looks up at Seth who looks at him with those black eyes that seem to always be able to read him.

"You don't want to go."

"I have to. I promised Steve—"

"Steve has nothing to live for besides Bucky. You have me."

Sam swallows, sitting up, looking out the window as he feels Seth's hand run down his spine before the soft rustle of the sheets signal his movement. Soft lips kiss the base of his neck and Sam moans softly.

"Seth..."

"You are going to go. You and your damn loyalty."

Sam chuckles before moaning as Seth sucks on his ear. He's pulled back into the navy blue sheets and Seth rolls on top, kissing his neck as Sam holds his head, fingers tangled in his locs.

Steve and Bucky can wait.
End Flashback

Sam frowns as he looks out the window. He wants to contact Seth. He is dying to hear his voice. That deep, rough voice that could command a room with one word. He misses the way Seth would hold him, pulling him into his strong arms, his black eyes on him as Sam holds his face. He misses his kisses. The softness. The roughness. The passion. Sam could get drunk off his kisses. Whiskey Kisses he called them.

"Falcon?"

Sam looks up to see T'Challa, king of wakanda. The man is loved by his people and has become a close friend to Sam. He walks over, sitting next to Sam.

"You seem lost in your thoughts."

"Yeah...just thinking..."

"About what?"

"My husband. I miss him."

"I didn't know you were married."

Sam blushes. He doesn't tell many people who his partner is but he is in no way ashamed of Seth.

"Yeah...we made five years last month...and I couldn't be there...couldn't call..."

T'Challa rubs his back.

"His name is Seth. He always supported me and my decisions. He told me he didn't want me to do this thing with Steve. Didn't like it. I should've listened."