Conscious (Chris Evans)

Part two of "unconscious"
💭
Chris lays in bed, looking at the ceiling. He had kissed Regina. Kissed her soft full lips. And she kissed back.

She kissed back

Chris rolls over, looking at the clock. It's 9:15 am. He hasn't gotten much sleep, tossing and turning as he thought of his kiss with Regina. What if she quits? What if she wants nothing to do with him? The doorbell rings, making him look up as Dodger runs to the door. He drags himself from bed and answers the door, revealing Regina. She's in black high waist shorts and a blue cropped hoodie.

"Regina," he says in shock. "Wha—"

"Good Morning Chris. May I come in?"

He steps to the side and let her in.

"Ah. Give me a moment."

She nods as he goes to take a quick shower and make himself presentable. He pulls on sweat shorts and a t-shirt. He walks out to the living room to see her playing with Dodger. He clears his throat.

"Oh hey."

"Hey."

She stands, walking over to Chris. She pulls him down, kissing him softly. He hugs her, pulling her close as he kisses her back. They break apart and she smiles, stroking his cheek.

"You're a good kisser."

Chris smiles as he kisses her again, Regina giggling as he picks her up, holding her butt as she wraps her legs around his waist. He walks to his bedroom, kicking the door closed as he lays her in bed, kissing her still.

"Get this shirt off," she growls, Chris obeying as she pulls her own top off. He pulls his shorts off as she strips, revealing her beautiful brown skin and the hidden tattoos. She climbs back into bed and Chris kisses her, running his hand down her thigh. He pulls back.

"One minute."

He goes to the bathroom and grabs a condom and lube. He returns, climbing into bed. Regina pulls his face back down, kissing him as he pulls the condom on, lubing himself before gently fingering Regina.

"Shit," she murmurs.

Chris moves between her legs, pulling her legs apart as he dives down, dipping his tongue inside her. Regina moans softly as Chris tongues her down. She arches slightly before he pulls back.

"Ready?"

Regina nods as he gently pushes in. Regina moans. Chris is thick and long, but not too long. He hooks one arm under her leg as he begins to thrust slowly, kissing her neck as she moans. Regina pulls his face up to kiss him, holding his face as the kiss becomes sloppy.

Chris rolls them over, Regina on top. She bounces on his dick, head back as she moans and curses. Chris curses, holding her waist as he bites his bottom lip.

"Fuck," Regina moans, leaning forward as she grabs Chris' shoulders. He takes a nipple in his mouth, sucking gently as she bounces. Chris pulls away, flipping her over as he pushes back in. Regina fists the sheets as Chris pounds into her, holding her waist.

"Hands."

She obeys, Chris holding them in his hand as he thrusts harder, slapping her ass as he fucks her.

"Oh yes. Shit...Chris!"

Chris picks up speed as Regina babbles. He sneaks his hand around, teasing her clit as he thrusts. She squirts, squeezing him as she moans. Chris gives one more snap of his hips before cumming, collapsing on top of her.

They lay like that until Regina grunts.

"Chris please: you're heavy as fuck."

"Sorry."